The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It seems impossible to delete my forum!

2 posters

Go down

It seems impossible to delete my forum! Empty It seems impossible to delete my forum!

Post by SuperJGOF September 8th 2008, 2:12 am

I go to Administration Panel --> General, but there's no option for forum deletion! I'm so confused...
SuperJGOF

Language : English

Back to top Go down

It seems impossible to delete my forum! Empty Re: It seems impossible to delete my forum!

Post by Nessa September 8th 2008, 2:15 am

Hi SuperJGOF, Please make sure you are in Advanced mode in your Admin Panel 1st. You should see it there then. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

It seems impossible to delete my forum! Empty Re: It seems impossible to delete my forum!

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 6:05 am

Hello,

Do what Nessa said to, then log in using the Founders' account and go to the Administration Panel. Once there, click on the General Tab, then look to the left and click on "Forum Deletion". Type the word "DELETE" (without quotes) into the red box, then click on the Delete button.

You will receive a confirmation email with a link that needs to be clicked on to complete the deletion process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 12:56 pm

if you do not find the email in your inbox then check in your junk folder.

Back to top Go down