The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO I ADD OTHER TAGS TO MY FORUM WHEN SEARCHING FOR IT?

Go down

HOW DO I ADD OTHER TAGS TO MY FORUM WHEN SEARCHING FOR IT? Empty HOW DO I ADD OTHER TAGS TO MY FORUM WHEN SEARCHING FOR IT?

Post by emerheliena September 9th 2008, 9:34 am

Hello... I am new here.. Just want to ask .... "How do I add tags to my forum so that people may easily find it when they are trying to search for it?" example like the first word of my forum... Please someone help me.... Thanks.....
emerheliena
emerheliena

Female Posts : 11
Language : English

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I ADD OTHER TAGS TO MY FORUM WHEN SEARCHING FOR IT? Empty Re: HOW DO I ADD OTHER TAGS TO MY FORUM WHEN SEARCHING FOR IT?

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 9:38 am

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow List of the Frequently Asked Questions' topics
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow List of the Tricks & Tips topics
Arrow The Search feature
Arrow The FAQ of Forumotion.com

Moreover, if you don't find the answer for your question, don't hesitate to open a new topic since this section is made for this!

To answer your question:

What tags do you want? Have you read this tutorial => [LINK]

To submit your forum to Google, you can wait for the bots to process your forum, and you can also manually add your forums URL to Google by clicking here => [LINK]

To submit your forum to Yahoo!, you can wait for the bots to process your forum, and you can also manually add your forums URL to Yahoo! by clicking here => [LINK]

To submit your forum to MSN, you can wait for the bots to process your forum, and you can also manually add your forums URL to MSN by clicking here => [LINK]

Back to top Go down