The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin settings / security

Go down

Admin settings / security Empty Admin settings / security

Post by 4LIFEMAFIA September 9th 2008, 9:41 am

i was wounderin if there is a way to shut off the securty when your in the admin panel .. cuz im tryin to change my "icons for the fourm" is there a easyer way to do this without have to keep going throght that prosses .. the process of clickin on display an pic managment over an over agine

Thanks

Last edited by 4LIFEMAFIA on September 9th 2008, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
4LIFEMAFIA
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admin settings / security Empty Re: Admin settings / security

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 9:57 am

Hello,

There is a quicker way, yes. Go to your Admin Panel, Display, Pics Management > Advanced Mode. Click on the relevant tab, then on the right, you will see the image URL. Replace the URLs of the images you want changed, then click save at the bottom.

This means, you should have to only click the save button once, to change multiple images.

Back to top Go down

Admin settings / security Empty Re: Admin settings / security

Post by 4LIFEMAFIA September 9th 2008, 10:15 am

I do that but .. its like the control panel lets me make changes when it feels like it .. i have to keep going troght clickin display pic magment advaced an after about 10 trys it will let me make the change

is it like this for you 2 .. or is it just me?

i see that there is an old verion at the bottom is there any way i could use that version

Last edited by 4LIFEMAFIA on September 9th 2008, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
4LIFEMAFIA
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down