The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i change settings in the Security Administration?

2 posters

Go down

How can i change settings in the Security Administration? Empty How can i change settings in the Security Administration?

Post by Estera September 17th 2008, 5:55 pm

Hello.I have a probleme.In Administration Panel - General - Forum - Security - I have SEcurity Administration.At the end of window in down i have 'Pages optimization for a better referencement on search engines :' and 'Anti-spiders mode (for your pages and the emails inside)' .At twice a have 'Active' but I want to change the last but I can't.
I have a forum where every visitors can post replay and new topic and they comes at my forum becouse thay can post links adrress sites.

So if I have ACTIV at 'Anti-spiders mode (for your pages and the emails inside)' visitors can't post links and addreess of their sites.

Please help me to turn off that options.

sorry for my language
Estera
Estera

Female Posts : 10
Language : Romana

Back to top Go down

How can i change settings in the Security Administration? Empty Re: How can i change settings in the Security Administration?

Post by Estera September 18th 2008, 3:07 pm

Hello.Someone can help me?
Estera
Estera

Back to top Go down

How can i change settings in the Security Administration? Empty Re: How can i change settings in the Security Administration?

Post by zakir321 September 18th 2008, 6:38 pm

Guests are not allowed to post links for security reasons. A possible workaround would be to tell your visitors to post links in bold or with code-tags:

Code:
[code]www.YourLinkGoesHere[/code]
Code:
[b]www.YourLinkGoesHere[/b]

This will make their links unclickable, but at least it will show up. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Estera September 18th 2008, 7:04 pm

ok.i like to have that option off but if it not possible I will accept.I will delete my forum becouse I will not have visitors.I am so sorry.I want to give to my visitors this facility but if they cant they will left my forum.Thancks more.

Topic closed
Estera
Estera

Back to top Go down