The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted

2 posters

Go down

I  have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted Empty I have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted

Post by kylesmummy06 September 11th 2008, 7:54 pm

Well i was on a forum which i was banned from because me and admin didnt get on.
Anyway i recieve emails constently saying i have a private message, newsletters and ones saying my account is showing as inactive. I have tried contacting admin to delete my account or stop emails been sent to me not to have a reply and still be getting emails.

Is there anything i can do?
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

I  have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted Empty Re: I have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted

Post by Blaster September 11th 2008, 7:58 pm

Well , i guess you can block the e-mail by adding
it to messenger then blocking it ?

does that make sense ?
Blaster
Blaster
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I  have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted Empty Re: I have been banned on a forum and requested to be deleted

Post by kylesmummy06 September 11th 2008, 8:11 pm

but its forumation email so it would bloke ones from all sites i use
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 11th 2008, 8:21 pm

If you right click on the email and select "Add to blocked domain list" then it will only block the emails from that forum

However i would state that if you still haven't used that account then you will soon go completely inactive and may stop getting replies

The only other thing you can do is to email the admin and ask them to delete that account

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down