The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doubling Text "no new messages"

2 posters

Go down

Doubling Text "no new messages" Empty Doubling Text "no new messages"

Post by TheViper90 September 13th 2008, 10:40 am

Hi guys ive been running my forum for a couple of months now and all of a sudden the Nav Links doubled. I checked the suppport forums and DID find a solution from some kind staff member (thank you). This worked on everyone of them except the "no new messages" one. When i copy the image link over the old one and then go to save it tells me "You must to provide a menu name". The thing is you can ONLY edit the image URL and not the menu text box, and even then it does already have a menu name in it that comes standard.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance, and thanks again to the person who provided the original help on this matter.
TheViper90

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Doubling Text "no new messages" Empty Re: Doubling Text "no new messages"

Post by Christos September 13th 2008, 11:46 am

Hello,

Well this problems appears sometimes, and especially now, in our days , many forums have that problem. I can not assist you on that (yet)but I suggest you wait and give me the LINK to your forum.

Regards,
Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Doubling Text "no new messages" Empty Re: Doubling Text "no new messages"

Post by TheViper90 September 14th 2008, 12:24 am

Thank you Christos, but for some reason i just logged in and it was back to normal. It might still be worth asking a solution for though because like i said, i fixed the others it was only the "no new messages" one that wouldnt allow me to change. But yer for some reason its now good, i couldn't tell you how but anyway.
Thanks for the reply though
TheViper90

Language : English

Back to top Go down