The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list]

2 posters

Go down

[list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list] Empty [list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list]

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:23 am

can someone help me plz..
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

[list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list] Empty Re: [list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list]

Post by Cherry Blossom September 14th 2008, 5:30 am

can i see the link? so i can see what you mean
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996
Language : English

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

[list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list] Empty Re: [list=1][*]How do i make categories appear on my forum home page. I only see a forum, but there are no categories..[/list]

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:33 am

freerider2forum.forum9.biz
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:35 am

actually i dont even know how to place the forums into the categories..vice versa, or which ever they go into in.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Blossom September 14th 2008, 5:42 am

I get ya now

Admin > General > Categorys and forums > there is a + symbol next to your site name click it the type in a name for your category then there is a bit that says "Choose the kind of forum you want :" select category click save then click the + next to that and do the same except this time leave it as forum
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:46 am

you mean the "+" symbol is the one to the left of the site name, or the green + sign?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Blossom September 14th 2008, 5:51 am

The green one sorry about that didnt see the one on the left lol
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:53 am

lol ok.. but what i didnt get was when you said "type in a name for your category then there is a bit that says "Choose the kind of forum you want :" "
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 5:54 am

well could you just give me the steps from there?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok September 14th 2008, 6:07 am

ill bbl tomorrow. thanks for your time!
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down