The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest post is at the top of the first page, help?

3 posters

Go down

The newest post is at the top of the first page, help? Empty The newest post is at the top of the first page, help?

Post by lisathevegan September 19th 2008, 6:50 am

Hi guys! I'm sorry if this has already been posted!

When I post a new message in a thread on my forum, instead of it being posted at the bottom of the last page on the thread, it goes to the top of the first page... is there a way I can change this??

Thanks!!
lisathevegan

Language : English

Back to top Go down

The newest post is at the top of the first page, help? Empty Re: The newest post is at the top of the first page, help?

Post by Gothic Princess September 19th 2008, 7:15 am

Not that i know of. probally not.
Gothic Princess
Gothic Princess
Forumember

Female Posts : 101
Language : Bereska Hame Ehouri Defier?
Location : Hello im Sara, im 13 and i love anime and gothic type stuff

http://gothimgirl.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The newest post is at the top of the first page, help? Empty Re: The newest post is at the top of the first page, help?

Post by lisathevegan September 19th 2008, 8:26 am

Darn, if so, that sucks!! =( lol
lisathevegan

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 8:49 am

have you set it as: Sort the posts of a topic by most oldest first?
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Male Posts : 76
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by lisathevegan September 19th 2008, 8:50 am

Ahhhhh. I probably did that! Silly me. <_< Do you know where to go to change it?
lisathevegan

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 8:53 am

if you have already set a forum up just go into you admin panel then general, click on Categories and forums, and then find the forum that your wanting to change it on click on modify and you should see it from there Smile i hope that isnt to confusing for you Smile P.S i have mine set as oldest first, and i havent had a problem Smile

Last edited by MyOwnInsanity on September 19th 2008, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a few words)
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lisathevegan September 19th 2008, 9:15 am

Thankyou soo much, insanity!! You saved me from going insane. My memory is horrible. It was in categories and forums and I forgot. Thanks a lot for that!! Smile :wééé:
lisathevegan

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 9:37 am

your very welcome Very Happy
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down