The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

4 posters

Go down

Solved FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Christos September 22nd 2008, 5:08 pm

Hello,

I am in the sad position to report that many replies that I and other members left the last 2 days dissapeared...
I was searching for new comments on G.D in "Your Pictures" and in "Graphics Gallery by Nessa" , the replies with my pictures and the replies with the comments on my pictures and Caihlem/Nessa picture has gone all away...
Replies left yesterday are all gone, I tried changing the link to see for lost pages but it didnt work.

Do you know what is happening?
Will those be restored?

Regards,

Christos

P.S WoW , it has been a long time since I havent asked a question, i lately just reply to Razz

Last edited by Christos on September 22nd 2008, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Steph September 22nd 2008, 5:11 pm

there is many posts about this...ppl really need to read through before posting a new one...support has already replied saying that they are working on the issue. Thing happen and there are glitches...no one can expect everything to always be perfect.
Steph

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: FORUMOTION SUPPORT FORUM - Topics Dissappear after a day with General Errors

Post by Blossom78 September 22nd 2008, 5:20 pm

Hmm Christos was only asking.....
Blossom78
Blossom78

Language : united kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph September 22nd 2008, 5:22 pm

along with everyone else...there is tons of posts on this...ppl should be reading through to see if the issue has already been asked about.
Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos September 22nd 2008, 5:34 pm

Hey,

Just to inform you Steph , I know the rules, I know them...
But when I posted this message I couldnt see anything in the Forum, I couldnt even read the forums, only thing I saw was The main icon and new topic icon, so I wanted to report it , in case other people didnt.

Though thanks for reminding me the rules... Rolling Eyes

Regards,

Christos

MARKED AS SOLVED
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa September 22nd 2008, 6:13 pm

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this thread now.

=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down