The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about an option in Administration Panel

2 posters

Go down

Question about an option in Administration Panel Empty Question about an option in Administration Panel

Post by Sally February 22nd 2007, 6:43 pm

Hi. I have a question. When I click in the "Administration Panel" (btw I'm in the old version) I got in the left a column with the Administration, forum admin etc and if I click in one of them i.e "Inactive Users" I used to still got the column in the left of the page. So once I want to come back I can click in forum index etc But now, if I click in for example Inactive users or Management or any other option in the column in the left, once I click, I got the page I want but I don't get the column at the left of the page like before.

So please how can I have it again, maybe I clicked in something?

Thanks for the help.
Sally
Sally
Forumember

Female Posts : 136
Language : English/French

Back to top Go down

Question about an option in Administration Panel Empty Re: Question about an option in Administration Panel

Post by Tristou February 22nd 2007, 8:51 pm

I tried to look at your problem, try to do same but i have the left column Confused

you said : you click on "inactive user for example and then you go on the index of the forum or the index of the admin panel ?
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Question about an option in Administration Panel Empty Re: Question about an option in Administration Panel

Post by Sally February 22nd 2007, 10:07 pm

It's back to normal now. Smile Thank you.
Sally
Sally
Forumember

Female Posts : 136
Language : English/French

Back to top Go down