The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS?

2 posters

Go down

How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? Empty How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS?

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 7:20 am

How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? please help me i don't know what to do,...
Laine

Female Posts : 14
Language : english

Back to top Go down

How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? Empty Re: How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS?

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 7:35 am

you mean that you want to set special rank for them or you want to add them to group admin/moderator

-for set special rank for them

admin panal > users & groups > search user > type the name of the member then search it > scroll down at the end then you will set the specail rank for member > chose the rank > save

-for adding member to group admin/moderator

go the usersgroups at the forum page > chose the group admin/moderator > type your member name at one box below > add member

hope that can help you Wink
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Male Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? Empty Re: How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS?

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 7:41 am

wait.. i'm still confused... i already done with it but it only shows there (no special rank,Admin) and when i choose the Admin, it still no work.. i want to give a special rank to my member administrator or moderator... please help! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 7:46 am

just like what i said go to admin panal > users & groups > search user > type the name of the member then search it > you will see the name of that user and then click on Modify a user How will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? Editer11 > scroll down at the end then you will see Rank title > chose the rank for him > save
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 7:50 am

Yes i already did.. but there are only two categories the no special rank assigned and Admin.. how can i make my member as moderator? coz no moderator to choose on that categories. please be patience with me huhuhuhu i'm so idiot! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 7:57 am

oh that mean you havn't add the moderator special rank so you need to add that rank first by going to
admin panal > users & groups > ranks > rank administation > add new rank >
- put the name for that ranks at Rank Title
-set as special rank (chose no) if you chose yes it will depend on the post that you will set below for became a moderator
-minimum post left it blank
-rank image url for showing the image under the rank of the users, you can select at the rank below or you can edit and add it by your self.....

i will try to help you Wink
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:08 am

wait you've just said in the as special rank - choose no- i choose it no but when i rank my members there's no categories to choose for admin or moderator... so i have to turn it to yes?
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 8:13 am

chose yes is just for forum that can auto set that rank to all members according to the post at MINIMUM POST simply for moderator or admin we alway chose no, can i view your site ? hmmm and at Rank my member does have any categories or not ?
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:19 am

huhuhu take a look... the color word for moderator is orange.. but when my member login the color of his name is still the same.. it should be color orange coz he's a moderator T_T i don't know what to do! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 8:29 am

oh this is about the colorize of the member, you can set his user in the same color as his group by go to
admin panal > user & group > group > group administation > chose thisHow will i rank my members as ADMIN/MODERATORS? Editer11 icon behind the moderator group > group color member > yes

also please check at

admin panal > user & group > user > user option > member > colorize usernames > yes > save it

hope it help you Wink
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:37 am

what's the code color for orange and green?
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:40 am

there's no use i'm tired of it SadSad i can't change the colors its still the same..
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 2nd 2008, 8:42 am

green = #0bd50b
orange = #eeac0e

or you can generate at by photoshop
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:50 am

i already did it!
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 8:57 am

but the color of the line when i press them is color red T_T
Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Laine October 2nd 2008, 9:01 am

btw thanks a lot! muaahzz whats your name? anyway can i visit your website?
Laine

Back to top Go down