The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

copyright....

3 posters

Go down

copyright.... Empty copyright....

Post by siver October 10th 2008, 12:29 am

yes iam kinda pissed because people have stolen my forum name and there taking away my members, my forum is www.siverscape.smfforfree3.com
the person who took my forum name www.siverscape.darkbb.com they never asked me to take my name so please shutdown this forum cause its getting on my nerves.
siver

Language : english

Back to top Go down

copyright.... Empty Re: copyright....

Post by kirk October 10th 2008, 12:48 am

siver wrote:yes iam kinda pissed because people have stolen my forum name and there taking away my members, my forum is www.siverscape.smfforfree3.com
the person who took my forum name www.siverscape.darkbb.com they never asked me to take my name so please shutdown this forum cause its getting on my nerves.

contact the chamber of commerces Washington dc to find out how to get the name copy written. i know it's possible but not sure how it works for something like this.
i am a musician and have many songs copy written. so the chamber of commerce is who you want to get a hold of.

do a google search for copy writes department and you can get a phone number
then take it from there. once your able to establish ownership of the name (considering it's not taken?) then you can prove you own it and the other forum will have to change it's name or face being shut down.

of course you will have to ask about all information on how it works once you own the name. but that's how you go about it. without haveing it copyrighted. then there's not really much you can do about it.

you should also come up with a couple slogans and logos to go along with it.
this way you get more for your money.

also be sure to pay the extra fee to have it all under international copyrights
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 10th 2008, 12:54 am

well now that i understand this is a game forum i assuming?
i dont think you can get it copyrighted.. dunno contact the chamber of commerce.. that's the only thing i could suggest?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa October 10th 2008, 2:53 am

Hi, if you would like to report a forum, these are to be done via the complaint tool which can be found here Wink

=> Topic Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down