The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed!

+3
Veljko
Alex-UnderstandNothing
hellboy999
7 posters

Go down

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Empty Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed!

Post by Guest October 25th 2008, 2:01 pm

Yes, I could really do with a new banner for my site. In all truth we don't even have one... lol
I'd like a banner that has a Starmie on the left side of it Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Starmie and on the right side I'd like the Msn logo Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Logo_msn_mac

For the text could it just say "Pokelounge" in the middle please [=

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Empty Re: Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed!

Post by hellboy999 October 25th 2008, 3:52 pm

Fist of all please read the rules and use the gfx commander...
btw the msn logo is copyrighted...
hellboy999
hellboy999
Forumember

Male Posts : 764
Language : german,english

Back to top Go down

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Empty Re: Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed!

Post by Alex-UnderstandNothing October 25th 2008, 6:28 pm

Hi.
Hellboy999, in the rules it's write the gfx commander is just recommander... (no ?)

I created the background, is it ok ?

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! 605551027

http://illuminammorpg.free.fr/upload/605551027.png
Alex-UnderstandNothing
Alex-UnderstandNothing

Male Posts : 20
Language : French - I Love You So Much You Must Kill Me Now
Location : I Wrote a F, C and a K. The Only Thing That's Missing It's U !

Back to top Go down

Post by Veljko October 25th 2008, 11:36 pm

My first banner

It is very simple though
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos October 25th 2008, 11:50 pm

give link
give info.. give..complete the gfx commander as hb999 said......

Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by paint October 26th 2008, 12:36 am

Here you go. I hope you like it- Are there any modifications you want to the banner? I didn't use the msn logo you posted, due to the fact that it was copyrighted. Remember to save it!!

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Poke-l10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/12/65/22/89/poke-l10.png
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Veljko October 26th 2008, 1:13 pm

Very nice banner

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Ca-pkelou

Is that OK? Very Happy
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno October 26th 2008, 3:33 pm

Starzy, it would be nice to see the gfx commander so we can see what u want
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 31st 2008, 3:17 pm

paint wrote:Here you go. I hope you like it- Are there any modifications you want to the banner? I didn't use the msn logo you posted, due to the fact that it was copyrighted. Remember to save it!!

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Poke-l10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/12/65/22/89/poke-l10.png

Thanks, yours is my favourite (=

Back to top Go down

Post by paint October 31st 2008, 8:22 pm

No problem. I enjoyed doing the water background. Very Happy

Remember to save it and mark the topic solved, if not done yet, if you are satisfied.
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686

Back to top Go down

Post by ponner November 1st 2008, 3:58 pm

Banner please - Beno, Hellbody, Jalokim, Christos and anyone else welcomed! Pokelounge
ponner
ponner
Forumember

Male Posts : 124

http://www.giants.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down