The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... And so the color member button doesn't work...

3 posters

Go down

... And so the color member button doesn't work... Empty ... And so the color member button doesn't work...

Post by Sora Asakura October 26th 2008, 12:43 am

Greetings to the expert and members of the support forum.

I've been using forumotion for quite a long time, forumotion has been a top choice for free forums that I kept seeing my friends open new forum almost every month. The admin panel is simple and even the advanced one is beginner-friendly so forumotion' forums can be easily managed. I saw no problem in any forum- but I've just ran into it recently.

I don't know what happened, but since the forum was started, the "color group members" won't work. I've tried changing its skin and converting it to phpbb 3, but there result is none. Yes, I've compared the group settings to other forums I managed, it seemed there is no differences.

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.
Sora Asakura

Language : Indonesian, English, Japanese, Russian

Back to top Go down

... And so the color member button doesn't work... Empty Re: ... And so the color member button doesn't work...

Post by Shaman Kui-n October 26th 2008, 1:00 am

Hello! You are fan Shaman King? Very Happy
Shaman Kui-n
Shaman Kui-n

Language : English

http://www.shamankingyoh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

... And so the color member button doesn't work... Empty Re: ... And so the color member button doesn't work...

Post by Darren1 October 26th 2008, 1:35 am

This is only something that an admin can help you with (i think) so please be patient untill an admin/tech can come n help you out
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Asakura October 26th 2008, 1:58 am

@darren1: I see, thanks anyway. I'll be waiting for the techies then.

@Shaman Kui-n
Spoiler:
Sora Asakura

Language : Indonesian, English, Japanese, Russian

Back to top Go down