The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum and Blog Creation and Support

4 posters

Go down

Forum and Blog Creation and Support Empty Forum and Blog Creation and Support

Post by Lives November 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm

Hello I have recently created a forum to affiliate with my blog by the same company and I have been unable to receive any support assistance for my blog. Recently, Advertisements started popping up on our blog unannounced although according to the statistics we had more than enough points not to have ads and the multitude of pop-ups disrupt our site usage. Nevertheless, I saw that the company had activated the ability to purchase points through PayPal and a credit card. Two days ago I used my Credit Card to purchase a year of points to remove the ads. Your company has received the funds and has not allowed me to deactivate the ads. Additionally, the blog support has been rendered inactive and has not allowed a comment since June.

Of course, we are contemplating moving the entire site to a new host that provides support. Until now I did not realize at least the company was providing support to the Forums although Hiresh did mention you were focusing your design efforts on the blog and not the Forum. The bottom line is I would like to know will the ads be deactivated or will my money be returned.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Rhinold Ponder, Esq.

Last edited by Lives on November 2nd 2008, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo changed for clarification)
Lives

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum and Blog Creation and Support Empty Re: Forum and Blog Creation and Support

Post by Nessa November 2nd 2008, 9:01 pm

Hello Hello, and welcome to the support forum. I am sorry for your troubles. I have left a message with ( Typlo ) the Admin here of this problem you're having and I'm sure he will be looking into this further for you. But please be patient as he does not work on the weekends. Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Forum and Blog Creation and Support Empty Re: Forum and Blog Creation and Support

Post by Lives November 7th 2008, 11:12 am

Nessa, needless to say it is nearly impossible not to follow your request with such a compelling and gorgeous avatar attached to your comments. On one hand, patience is a virtue because the longer the problem remains unresolved the more your avatar is seen.

Nevertheless, I have heeded your request and a new weekend is upon us. May I please have an update regarding the situation. Admittedly, my patience is now growing thin especially since I have paid. Do I need to call Paypal and my credit card company and report the problem so that my money is returned?

Thank you.

Peace, blessings and continued great health.
Lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 7th 2008, 11:29 am

Lives wrote:Nessa, needless to say it is nearly impossible not to follow your request with such a compelling and gorgeous avatar attached to your comments. On one hand, patience is a virtue because the longer the problem remains unresolved the more your avatar is seen.

Nevertheless, I have heeded your request and a new weekend is upon us. May I please have an update regarding the situation. Admittedly, my patience is now growing thin especially since I have paid. Do I need to call Paypal and my credit card company and report the problem so that my money is returned?

Thank you.

Peace, blessings and continued great health.

Mate, no forumotion staff work on the weekend, As for your patience, you will just have to wait i suppose because only typlo can help you, and as nessa has stated, he doesent work on weekends.
I'm sorry but you have to wait till monday for something to be done about it, Its the way the world rolls, sorry.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Lives November 8th 2008, 8:34 am

Sir Darren,

Perhaps you should read the posts you are responding to in full. As you will note, my request was not for a weekend response. My first post was on November 2d. My follow-up was on Thursday, November 7th. The last I checked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are NOT weekends. So unless you can tell me why my request isn't being responded to in a timely fashion, your comment is of no assistance.

BTW, in my world if I think I'm getting ripped off, I don't just wait. And believe me, if that is forummotion's attitude about my problem, I won't.

Last edited by Lives on November 8th 2008, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Lives

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 8th 2008, 10:10 am

Hi there,

Sorry you are havng a bit of a wait, i know that nessa has left a meesage for our admin, but i havent seen a response as yet. I will try to contact one today to get an answer for you.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lives November 13th 2008, 10:54 pm

Thank you Zinex, Typlo began responding on November 10th. Thank you for the update.
Lives

Back to top Go down