The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright

2 posters

Go down

Copyright Empty Copyright

Post by ZB November 9th 2008, 3:24 pm

Hi im new to this forum, i run a dog breeding forum and we banned a member last week for posting personal health problems of one members who is terminally ill, he posted them al over the board as one of his friends had fell out with her, hasten to say he was admin and knew better, well he was banned as a result, however he has now started his own forum with yourselves and has posted copyright from our forum to his, on the welcome, asking members to join, he has copied almost word for word except of course our name, how can i get this removed please. I do sincerly wish his new venture Well as he is a very knowledgeable man and has alot to offer the dog ownership world, he rescues dogs and has done lots of good work and there is no ill feeling, but our forum has worked hard to get up and running and we dont wish all our hard work cross posted to another forum.
Thankyou. ZB.
ZB

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Copyright Empty Re: Copyright

Post by Tarogasini November 9th 2008, 4:01 pm

I dont think you can do anything, but perhaps i could be wrong. This question has been posted several times before and answers were, that you cant do anything. Unless, if you specifically put copyrights on your posts and have this officially registered as your own articles somewhere... You cant do anything. He can and will re-post it.

Same question

Same questions - all

You could disable copy click on your website.

Prevent copy pasting

Also look this, sounds very usefull
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
Language : English

Back to top Go down