The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age Management

3 posters

Go down

Age Management Empty Age Management

Post by Ha you got shot by me November 15th 2008, 10:50 pm

Hello i don't know if this goes here but it doesn't would a mod be nice enough to move it.

Anyway I was wondering. Is it possible to have an age management part of the forum. For example if you are under the age of 13 you must have the approval of another email(the parents email) in order to register. If you are older than 13 it doesnt matter. Right now i have a minimum age of 13 and if you are younger it doesn't let you register. But i prefer that it would tell you the reason why or another way to register on the forum with a parent's email approval.

Thank you.
Ha you got shot by me

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Age Management Empty Re: Age Management

Post by zinex November 16th 2008, 4:28 pm

The problem there is that they could email you saying they are their own parent if you see what i mean. I know there is a system for other forums that require a form to be printed off and signed by a parent to give approval for their child to sign up. The only way i can think to do this, is to be in version 2 of phpbb and modify your registration template to include a link to an HTML page that you will make for a parent to print off and sign.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by joeoflula November 16th 2008, 11:14 pm

jusdt tell them to put their age as ever 13, what i and my friends did. Very Happy bounce
joeoflula

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha you got shot by me December 6th 2008, 5:40 am

ok thanks for the feedback. and sry about the late reply. i have been really busy lately
Ha you got shot by me

Back to top Go down