The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email?

Go down

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email? Empty Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email?

Post by Wahmof4 November 18th 2008, 12:15 am

I have a Info@ webmail address configured under "Mailboxes list"

It will not let me redirect this info@ to another email under "Redirections list", it states:

Error

This email address is already used.

So, how do I get this to work?
Wahmof4

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email? Empty Re: Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email?

Post by Guest November 18th 2008, 12:30 am

Hello Smile

because this is a long section, For more assistance please follow the following link

=> Mailbox/Mailbox Redirection

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email? Empty Re: Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email?

Post by Wahmof4 November 18th 2008, 1:47 am

Placehold wrote:Hello Smile

because this is a long section, For more assistance please follow the following link

=> Mailbox/Mailbox Redirection

Regards
Craig

This does not solve my issue. I know how to make a redirect...it just won't allow me to.

I can't have a mailbox with info@ and also a redirect with info@ as a from address. If I do a redirect of info1@, it works fine. The problem is that the Email mailbox and redirect Email can't match, or there is the previous error. Hopefully the screen shots will help...

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email? Mypicture2al8

Why can't I have a Email and a Redirect the same Email? Mypicture1ru0
Wahmof4

Language : english

Back to top Go down