The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum address-copy rights?

2 posters

Go down

forum address-copy rights? Empty forum address-copy rights?

Post by frontier gander November 24th 2008, 8:07 pm

Dear "thepowerbeltforum.powerguild.net" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn't respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 04-12-2008 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn't in conformity.

[bSee anything wrong with my forum in terms of violation?

www.thepowerbeltforum.powerguild.net\

Powerbelt bullets allows the use of their pictures/images and what not fo those who use them in a good way and do not put down the product.

Last edited by Placehold on November 24th 2008, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Bold)
frontier gander
frontier gander
Forumember

Male Posts : 160
Language : english

http://www.FrontierMuzzleloading.com

Back to top Go down

forum address-copy rights? Empty Re: forum address-copy rights?

Post by Rok November 24th 2008, 8:31 pm

It appears that you are soliciting things over online. Your "Buy, Sell, And Trade" forum looks like it's the problem. I recommend you deleting that forum.

Last edited by Placehold on November 24th 2008, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Bold)
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by frontier gander November 24th 2008, 8:40 pm

why would that be "illegal"? Almost every hunting forum ive been on allows it. Its for forum membmers to use.

i got rid of it now but i would just like some kind of info on why i couldnt have the buy,sell trade area? The original request was to change my forums name do to copy rights from *Gander mountain*
frontier gander
frontier gander
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2008, 10:00 pm

Hey Smile

Can we please allow the default font to be used and the bold for Moderation only please

There can be several things that are against the forumotion T.O.S, If you have uploaded videos to your forum that belong to another company or business, pictures, downloads etc , These are just some examples however it may be worth while taking any downloadable content you are unsure about OFF your forum Smile

regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by frontier gander November 24th 2008, 10:04 pm

any pictures i have are either ones that i took or pictures from powerbelt bullets website Press area that allows the pictures.

The email said it was a complaint about the forums name. Be nice if there was a way to contact the person that sent the email and act if my forums name is now ok.
frontier gander
frontier gander
Forumember

Back to top Go down