The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ?

4 posters

Go down

How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ? Empty How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ?

Post by Mefistofel December 24th 2008, 9:52 am

How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ?
Mefistofel

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ? Empty Re: How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ?

Post by Sanket December 24th 2008, 9:58 am

You can display profiles on the right by,
General>Configuration
Under page structure frame,
Profil position in the messages : Check it to right.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ? Empty Re: How Can i separate forum topics in tables and how can i display user's profiles on the right ?

Post by khakuletz December 24th 2008, 10:02 am

you know sanket..i tried this one..i'm using phpbb3..and it's normal is like this in this forum...the profiles is in there > > > > >> > >> > see?..

so i tried that one, but i picked left in Profile Position In The Messages..but nothing happened...the profile is still on the right side > > > > > > >> like in here..

do you know why?.. =/
khakuletz
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 24th 2008, 10:07 am

Which skin are you using?
The one which i have on my forum, works fine.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by khakuletz December 24th 2008, 10:10 am

i told it..lol..
i'm using phpbb3..
khakuletz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 24th 2008, 10:13 am

i meant..as in prosilver red or some other on hitskin.
phpbb3, are versions.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by khakuletz December 24th 2008, 10:15 am

oh i dunno..when i click on phpbb3 that's it..i never pick any skin..it's normal..it's blue..but, i change my design..i customize it..

but what is that supposed to do with the alignment of the profiles left or right?
khakuletz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 24th 2008, 10:20 am

Some usermade skins might have problems with the CSS etc n might not work.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by khakuletz December 24th 2008, 10:28 am

well it's not user made..it just normal..all i change is the blue header background for the categories..so why not like that?.. :|

maybe phpbb3's profile positioning is really on right side?..
what do you use sir?
khakuletz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by akashic December 24th 2008, 5:50 pm

Hi

I use version 3, while I had the prosilver skin I could change the user profile to left or right. I have since installed a skin from hitskin and it no longer works.
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709

Back to top Go down