The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories

2 posters

Go down

How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories Empty How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories

Post by Cove December 24th 2008, 8:07 pm

How Do I Do It?
So It Goes Like This This
Main Catergorie1:Catergory1-Forum 1,Forum 2
Catergory2-Forum 1
Main Catergorie2:Catergory1-Forum 1
Cove
Cove
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories Empty Re: How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories

Post by Cove December 24th 2008, 8:09 pm

When I Look At Forum Promotions There Is Mini Catergories Inside Them How Do I Do This?
Cove
Cove
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories Empty Re: How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories

Post by Luky December 24th 2008, 10:19 pm

I remind that double posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours(Use the edit button) Wink

Not sure I understand exactly what you mean so if this isn't what you want you should describe what you want in greater detail. You can create as many categories and forums as you want. You can even create a category and then add another category to it by going to admin panel=>General=>Forum=>Categories and forums click on this icon How Do I Make Catergories Inside Catergories Ajouter next to a category where you would like to add another one and from the "Choose the kind of forum you want" option choose Category.Then you can choose where to attach it to position it where you want.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Cove December 27th 2008, 8:47 pm

Thanks Luky Smile
Cove
Cove
Forumember

Back to top Go down