The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant put the categorys online into forum

3 posters

Go down

cant put the categorys online into forum Empty cant put the categorys online into forum

Post by selk December 29th 2008, 12:46 am

hi guys

i cant put my categorys into forum so how does it work? i make the categorys but they arent in forum thats really strange

thank u for answers

greez
selk
selk

Language : german/english

Back to top Go down

cant put the categorys online into forum Empty Re: cant put the categorys online into forum

Post by akashic December 29th 2008, 12:50 am

admin> display > homepage - structure and hierarchy > split categories on index > click the medium and save
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709
Language : english

Back to top Go down

cant put the categorys online into forum Empty Re: cant put the categorys online into forum

Post by Punk101 December 29th 2008, 12:51 am

Hey,

After you create your category you must also add a forum topic to your category for it to show up.
Punk101
Punk101
Forumember

Male Posts : 36
Language : English, Icelandic, French, PHP, Java, JS, CSS, Web Design, Logo Design, Flash Websites,

http://punk101.hightoxic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2008, 1:09 am

Hello,

You don't put categories into forums. You put forums into categories. I suggest you read this topic here about the differences between categories and forums.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by selk December 29th 2008, 3:31 pm

no i mean not the forum under the catrgory i mean the forum i create www.....
selk

Language : german/english

Back to top Go down