The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my...

Go down

Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my... Empty Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my...

Post by jpmi@jpmi-zac11ths-fourm. December 30th 2008, 1:53 am

Can some one help me find some trust images or websites that have the image for my forum to us as a personalized profile?

I need help please help.
jpmi@jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my... Empty Re: Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my...

Post by Guest December 30th 2008, 1:54 am

Can you please elaborate more on the word "trust"? It's very vague.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my... Empty Re: Can some one help me find some trust images or websites for my...

Post by jpmi@jpmi-zac11ths-fourm. December 30th 2008, 2:15 am

Daijiro wrote:Can you please elaborate more on the word "trust"? It's very vague.

Daijiro
I mean this mean of trust

a relationship of reliance. A trusted party is presumed to seek to fulfill policies, ethical codes, law and their previous promises.

Trust does not need to involve belief in the good character, vices, or morals of the other party. Persons engaged in a criminal activity usually trust each other to some extent. Also trust does not need to include an action that you and the other party are mutually engaged in. Trust is a prediction of reliance on an action, based on what a party knows about the other party. Trust is a statement about what is otherwise unknown -- for example, because it is far away, cannot be verified, or is in the future

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2008, 2:20 am

How about a handshake or something like that. Very easy to find. Google "Handshake images".

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmi@jpmi-zac11ths-fourm. December 30th 2008, 2:38 am

i need alot i was going to do a thing that kind of looks like this 0---------------100

do you know what i mean i have seen it used a spam bars before

Back to top Go down