The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown Widget

2 posters

Go down

Countdown Widget Empty Countdown Widget

Post by balthamell@gmail.com January 1st 2009, 12:59 pm

I'm trying to make a Countdown clock widget with a nice visual looks for my forum so i came up with this... I find it pretty amazing that it ticks considering that i have NO knowledge about java whatsoever and i screwed with the code a lot... and i mean A LOT screwing around xD...
So what I've done here is the following - i broke up the image with Fireworks so i can implant the code, I've modified it a bit but i can't seem to get the timer exactly in the middle of the little rectangle and i want it to count from 3hours to 0 and self reset after that AND i want to be able to implant it as a widget in my forum/portal... Can anyone help me ?
/sorry for all the typos my head is still messed up after the party -_-' /
balthamell@gmail.com

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Countdown Widget Empty Re: Countdown Widget

Post by balthamell@gmail.com January 2nd 2009, 2:54 pm

Errm ... bump ?
Can't anyone help me with this matter Confused I haven't pasted the code simply because all of it is the page itself ...
balthamell@gmail.com

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Countdown Widget Empty Re: Countdown Widget

Post by Adiex January 2nd 2009, 5:35 pm

humm that a lot work to do if you want make that codes just like you want above.

i did manage to get it on original state but makes it reseting after 3 hours, more time needed Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down