The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨?

3 posters

Go down

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨? Empty How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨?

Post by Huzz January 4th 2009, 2:50 am

Hellow..!

I need ur help to learn me how to delete the pictures from the ¨Backup folder¨ in the Gallery.

I have also removed a picture from the Gallery but its still there and just moved to ¨Backup folder¨. So please learn me how to remove it from the ¨Backup folder¨!

Thnx..!
Huzz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨? Empty Re: How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨?

Post by zinex January 4th 2009, 11:58 am

I am 99% sure it is only kept in back up for 30 days then it is automatically removed. If its a picture with servimg, you can go into your album with them and delete it there too.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨? Empty Re: How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨?

Post by Huzz January 4th 2009, 12:36 pm

Oh but the picture has been there over two months!Since the first novemver. And just still there in ¨Backup folder¨

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨? Ff0b191fb9

See the Backup folder in the Gallery

How to remove a picture from the ¨Backup folder¨? D49b7325f7

Here i can just select and choose restore the pic

???
Huzz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex January 4th 2009, 12:51 pm

maybe its three months Laughing seriously i am certain i read somewhere there was a time scale before they are removed automatically, but i cant find the post now, i will ask in the staff HQ for you Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem January 4th 2009, 2:44 pm

Hi,

Already I do not appreciate rule breaking (support via P.M), but to be dragged here as if I'm your dog/mate or whatever isn't bad either...

For as far as I can see, Zinex isn't wrong
=> Topic Locked

P.S: Do it again and I'll ban you myself Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down