The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse Litigation?? [solved]

2 posters

Go down

Solved Abuse Litigation?? [solved]

Post by GreatMazinga January 6th 2009, 12:05 am

I have just noticed that I have received an abuse for copyright infringement in the admin panel of my forum. I honestly didn't realise that hotlinking some thumbnail images amounted to this, but I have since removed all of the images from my forum.

I didn't know who or where to report this to, so I have posted it here in the hope that somebody can direct me?

Regards

Mazinga.
GreatMazinga

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Abuse Litigation?? [solved]

Post by Skittles January 6th 2009, 12:23 am

Were you contacted from OnlineGuardian or what? If so, they give a way to contact them to discuss this. We have nothing to do with it here. Otherwise, I would suggest sending a pm to Typlo.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatMazinga January 6th 2009, 12:32 am

Skittles wrote:Were you contacted from OnlineGuardian or what? If so, they give a way to contact them to discuss this. We have nothing to do with it here. Otherwise, I would suggest sending a pm to Typlo.

I received nothing as far as I can tell, nothing in my admin panel, and no email. Simply a value of 1 in the active abuse list, which has now moved to done abuses after clicking on it.

So you say to PM typlo??

Many thanks for your quick reply. Smile
GreatMazinga

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles January 6th 2009, 1:09 am

Yes pm typlo, as the staff here on this forum have no control over this sort of thing.

As this is out of our hands and you will be taking care of this via pm to typlo, I will now lock this thread and mark as solved.

lock
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down