The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Add This in my forum [ VIP ] [ golden vips ] [ UPLOADERS ] [ SUPER MODS ]

5 posters

Go down

Solved How To Add This in my forum [ VIP ] [ golden vips ] [ UPLOADERS ] [ SUPER MODS ]

Post by SaadAli January 7th 2009, 11:37 am

[ VIP ] [ golden vips ] [ UPLOADERS ] [ SUPER MODS ] How To ADD This In My FORUM l want add this
SaadAli
SaadAli

Male Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How To Add This in my forum [ VIP ] [ golden vips ] [ UPLOADERS ] [ SUPER MODS ]

Post by Zusdil January 7th 2009, 11:46 am

Group? Forums? What is it?
Zusdil
Forumember

Male Posts : 32

http://zusdil.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How To Add This in my forum [ VIP ] [ golden vips ] [ UPLOADERS ] [ SUPER MODS ]

Post by SaadAli January 7th 2009, 11:52 am

yes
SaadAli
SaadAli

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chris January 7th 2009, 12:25 pm

administration panel, users and groups, manage groups, create new group, make the colors you want, select a group moderator, and make it a closed group, and click ok. Smile
~Chris
~Chris
Forumember

Male Posts : 722
Language : English, some italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Blossom January 7th 2009, 12:39 pm

I am assuming that you want ranks or groups so I hope this helps.

For Ranks
    :arrow:Administration Panel
    Arrow Users & Groups
    Arrow Rank Administration
    Arrow Add New Rank
    Arrow Rank Title : I.E [ VIP ]
    Arrow Set as Special Rank : this depends on wither or not you want the persons rank to change on a post count or you want to assign them that rank. For post count select NO for you to assign manually select YES.
    Arrow Minimum Posts : This is to control the post count for each rank, so that when a member reaches that amount of posts they get the rank
    Arrow Rank Image URL : a link to the image you want to use, you can leave blank if you dont want to use an image.
    Arrow Save

For Groups
    Arrow Administration Panel
    Arrow Users & Groups
    Arrow Group Administration
    Arrow Create New Group
    Arrow Group Name : I.E [ VIP ]
    Arrow Group Description: a description of what the group is
    Arrow Group Moderator : I usually put this as me so that I control all groups
    Arrow Group Members Color : This is the color that members of the group will have on their user names.
    Arrow Color Group Members : If you select yes that means that each member's username will appear in the color you entered above.
    Arrow Group Order : the order this group will appear, Handy if there are members in several groups as you can make sure the member's username shows the right color.
    Arrow Groups Status : if you hover your mouse over the question marks next to each option it tells you about them.
    Arrow Permission to send PM Mailings : If you hover your mouse over the question mark next to this it tells you about this.
    Arrow Save
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SaadAli January 7th 2009, 2:13 pm

thanks
SaadAli
SaadAli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Blossom January 7th 2009, 2:16 pm

no problem
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 7th 2009, 8:47 pm

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down