The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled

3 posters

Go down

Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled Empty Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled

Post by Christos January 7th 2009, 9:03 pm

Hey just take a look at the images Smile
Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled Picture1-3
This is how it is supposed to be, correct me if wrong
Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled Picture3-7
This is what I got when installed it. I was testing his skin bcz i liked it and voila ^

Most of skins arent isntalled correctlty when you create a forum from hitskin --> create a forum with this skin. you know why?

Regards,

Christos

NOTE: Only when you create forum with theme, simple installed from admin panel without save, works
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled Empty Re: Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled

Post by Adiex January 8th 2009, 5:29 am

indeed,
im wonder same thing also.. btw in my opinion there is some slack on custom css handling that create this kind of bug Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled Empty Re: Hitskin can destroy a piece of art ..could be a title, or Jalokim's new theme doesnt appear correctly when istalled

Post by Jalokim January 8th 2009, 2:33 pm

I don't really know what you are trying to point out here christos...
the theme should look like this:
Spoiler:

I have created a patch for the jaded theme... It is now compatible with IE.
CSS update (compulsory)

And as hitskin is concerned... I have no idea how it makes its previews... all I know is that it has busted a large number of my theme previews. It reads css info from space or somewhere. Once it even read half of the css of an older theme I made (the poker theme ... its half aero vista in the preview)
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos January 11th 2009, 8:22 pm

i mean miko , that when you:
forumotion.com --> hitskin more themes ---> theme ABC --> CREATE MY FORUM USING THIS THEME it doesnt work..

when you
create a forum --> admin panel --> display --> choose theme --> isntall theme (without save setting as you say in your tips and tricks tutorial) it does work Wink
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down