The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a couple of suggestions.......

+2
lilypad
shnarg
6 posters

Go down

Which ones do you think should be added on? (please only check the ones you want)

i have a couple of suggestions....... Left1117%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 17% 
[ 3 ]
i have a couple of suggestions....... Left110%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
i have a couple of suggestions....... Left1111%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 11% 
[ 2 ]
i have a couple of suggestions....... Left1117%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 17% 
[ 3 ]
i have a couple of suggestions....... Left1111%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
i have a couple of suggestions....... Left115%i have a couple of suggestions....... Right11 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

i have a couple of suggestions....... Empty i have a couple of suggestions.......

Post by shnarg January 13th 2009, 2:54 pm

1. we should be able to change people's post count......wat if they get deleted..........then they complain about their post count going down.......(idk why)

2. you should be able to see the html of each page.........this would be helpful if you use content link, kontera, or info links, or any other form of advertisment.......at the least, on the forums, you should make in the admin panel about 3-8 slots you could insert advertisment html's and it will put it in the right place so they appear on every page.

3. A Moderation, grafix designer, and other type of control panels.......what i mean is that if oyu have a grafix designer, you could give him a control panel to switch up the site without giving him / her admin rights, mods too. What i was thinking is having a certain area of the admin panel where teh admin can change what eaach group can see like say grafix designer can only see the "display" part of the admin panel, and maybe even change what in the display section he or her may see. You could also make it so a mod, or co-admin can see alot but not all of the admin panel. i could give more detail but i wont......

4. Mod / admin mass deletion alert. You should add something that you can chose how much a mod can delete a day.........also if a mod goes on a deletion rampage, you should be alrted about it and if you (admin) do not authorize it the posts will be put back.

5. A money system......this should be like fake money where you can buy fake stuff/accesories to your profile on a forum. this onee is to have your own personal profile.........also with this one, an admin should be able to change any person's money count, change the member money start account, and if a person can use it or not....(banning people from it). this will reqire something like a myspace profile customization on the forums of peopole's profiles (lots of html probably).

6. a forum shop. say you are selling stuff from your site, how? you guys should probably add a shop onto the forums. i see shop forumotin on my homepage but i havent seen a shop on the forums at all........you should add a shop on the forums.

7. a thank you thing for posts. say somebody really helped you on a problem from the forum, you should be able to thank them right? well if you add this people wll also be able to thank them, and other people can see who they should ask for help. for this, the admin should be able to change anybody's "thank yous" and change a certain amount of post counts before you can thank somebody. also you should be able to thank somebody multipletimes, like say you thank them 5 times, then they get 5 "thank yous" the admin should be able to change the maximum times you can thank somebody.

well i am finnally done, i forgot the last two but i will post them if i remember. please dont flame about my spelling mistakes i know there were alot. if it was hard to follow and you need anything cleared up for you just ask and ill try to clear it up............ty and please reply and take a part in the poll.........

btw for mods and admins, the poll is different than the instructions you want with them, but my post is more complicated to put into one poll so i did it the way i did on purpose..... xD

EDIT: ok i remember one of the 2 i forgot about

8. this is for the popularity of a person this kind iof goes with the thank you one, but the more people that visit his/her profile, the more popular they are, and the admins can change about how many visits to the profile for wat rank of popularity.....xD ill try to think of the last one.......

Last edited by shnarg on January 13th 2009, 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added one more option for poll, and another idea......xD)
shnarg

Language : englsh

Back to top Go down

i have a couple of suggestions....... Empty Re: i have a couple of suggestions.......

Post by Guest January 13th 2009, 3:04 pm

everyone of these has been suggested.

Back to top Go down

i have a couple of suggestions....... Empty Re: i have a couple of suggestions.......

Post by shnarg January 13th 2009, 4:55 pm

well i am still suggestng these even if they were suggested already.......also i havent seen any (but one) of these.....
shnarg

Back to top Go down

Post by lilypad January 13th 2009, 5:00 pm

I think #1, 3, 6, and 7 are very important! #5 would be fun and members love that sort of stuff!

Some things you can add yourself, I add little gifts for members under their avatar. Not sure if you have to own the site, like I do. But honestly, once you do buy it, there is really alot you can do with it.

Thanks for your ideas, good ones!
lilypad
lilypad
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : english

http://www.realfreestuffforall.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul January 13th 2009, 5:07 pm

I voted for all of them because they all sound good.
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by MEX January 13th 2009, 5:09 pm

shop sounds like good suggestion... I voted for #6
MEX
Forumember

Male Posts : 430
Language : Croatian, English

http://photoshop.bestoforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by shnarg January 13th 2009, 5:10 pm

also i should add that the poll isnt based on percentage, but on the amount of votes.......thought i would add that for the admin / mods.......
shnarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini January 13th 2009, 6:35 pm

I voted for #1 ( suggested before and i voted yes before, but since you are asking...) and #4. Number 4 is a damn good idea that i havent seen before. HUGE yes from me for it.

Otherwise :

2. I am fine with as it is now.
3. No. I want only administrators to access to admin panel. Nobody else.
5. I dislike every single idea with virtual money. Its so not needed.
6. Nah ? I have eBay for selling & buying Razz
7. Nah, if you want to say thanks to somebody, then say it, no need of buttons.
8. No way.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by shnarg January 14th 2009, 2:26 pm

thank you for you rcompliments i really appreciate it........
shnarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem January 14th 2009, 2:54 pm

Kilsek wrote:everyone of these has been suggested.

That plus the fazct that it's supposed to be one topic per suggestion
=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down