The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I tried promoting my forum here, but...

2 posters

Go down

I tried promoting my forum here, but... Empty I tried promoting my forum here, but...

Post by durfdo January 17th 2009, 11:13 pm

Nobody hardly even LOOKED at it! Only 8 views... And it's been several WHOLE days!!!

What the heck is up?

Does my forum suck so much that it has a reverse magnet that lures people away from it?

Why has all I've tried failed? Everybody else here is successful, look at that godmakers community... It may have just opened, and already many people looked at it!

I need Ideas... FAST!!!

Nobody even replied to my topic on forum promotion...

I feel so mistreated and unloved. My forum has been tailored for people to get on, but no one even comes! I'm telling you, I'm getting angry as well as sad!

My forum has been on forumotion since the last few months of 2008 and up to this month and day.

I've tried free advertising... I've even tried to get my forum address in my school newspaper, but that lady in journalism is a witch! She said, "We've already got an article in video games, but I'll consider it." That sounds promising...NOT!!!

I've tried advertising in facebook, and even my cousin won't come on my site!

It's hopeless... I may as well throw in the towel and just keep my head in the ground 'till it rains... But it never will rain, because my forum SUCKS!!!
durfdo

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I tried promoting my forum here, but... Empty Re: I tried promoting my forum here, but...

Post by durfdo January 17th 2009, 11:17 pm

I really wish my forum would be great, but it's just harder to get members nowadays...

If by some miracle at least ONE person could come on... Look at my site... Actually APPRECIATE the work I've done, and register and become my first loyal member, I'd be very happy! At least ONE LOYAL member would be enough to keep me happy... one who would come on every day and post... I just need ONE regular...
durfdo

Back to top Go down

I tried promoting my forum here, but... Empty Re: I tried promoting my forum here, but...

Post by Darren1 January 17th 2009, 11:38 pm

A few tips mate,

Its not worth ranting on something, that we obviously cannot help you with because we don't have the link to your forum

The way you have put this is depressing, but it also makes people not want to reply.

It takes some time for a forum to become good, don't expect it to come "great" overnight.
How did Abraham linkin become so good?
NOT over night!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down