The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum is messed up

2 posters

Go down

Forum is messed up Empty Forum is messed up

Post by Rok January 19th 2009, 07:10

Ok, there is something weird going on in my forum. I got my emails (precisely 3 emails) saying so-and-so registered today. I also have another email saying that I got a PM. I went back to my forum and there was no new PMs or registered members. I checked the Inactive Members in my admin panel; no members needed to activate. I also checked the newest registered users in the admin panel, but there were no members with the same username as in the emails I got.

Should I resynchonize my forum. Also, this is embarrassing, but if I do resynch it, will it delete anything?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Forum is messed up Empty Re: Forum is messed up

Post by Darren1 January 19th 2009, 07:21

rokstrsk83rdude wrote:Ok, there is something weird going on in my forum. I got my emails (precisely 3 emails) saying so-and-so registered today. I also have another email saying that I got a PM. I went back to my forum and there was no new PMs or registered members. I checked the Inactive Members in my admin panel; no members needed to activate. I also checked the newest registered users in the admin panel, but there were no members with the same username as in the emails I got.

Should I resynchonize my forum. Also, this is embarrassing, but if I do resynch it, will it delete anything?

Well the email problem..............It happens occasionally, and trust me on that, I get much much worse than registered members not showing up.

Re syncing your forum wont damage your forum, all it does is just makes sure ur forum is in touch with the server (to my knowledge) and no, it wont delete anything Wink

You cane even try it on my test forum if u wish
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum is messed up Empty Re: Forum is messed up

Post by Rok January 19th 2009, 07:28

Ok thanks, I'll resynch.
Rok