The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing

2 posters

Go down

Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing Empty Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing

Post by mrconfus3d 21/1/2009, 06:21

So pretty much self explanitory, say i post a topic at 5. I change my signature at 5:30. Then the topic i posted at 5 is not going to update to the new signature. Also, The colors for the legend....red for admin and blue for moderator are not showing on the registered users logged on, which is weird. Any help is much appreciated and thank you in advance.
mrconfus3d

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing Empty Re: Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing

Post by Rok 21/1/2009, 06:55

Quoted from a previous post I made :

Do any of your members even have signatures? If they don't then no signature will appear.

Also, make sure your members navigate through the following :

'My Profile' (or Profile found on the NavBar) >

Preferences >

Scroll down to Always attach my signature :, and select Yes. Save the news settings.

You could try resynchronizing your forum. Resynching your forum would just simply get rid of a few settings problems.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing Empty Re: Signature not showing up, colors for legend not showing

Post by mrconfus3d 21/1/2009, 11:13

Yes, many of my members do have signatures including me. All members Do have always attach signature Including me as well. Define resynchronizing for me please. What the fuck ?!?
mrconfus3d

Back to top Go down

Post by mrconfus3d 22/1/2009, 02:37

well i just started playing around with the colors for the legend and got that working, but the main problem thats been plaguing me from the start of the forum, the signature is still here... Sad
mrconfus3d

Back to top Go down