The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics Gallery Non Access

2 posters

Go down

Graphics Gallery Non Access Empty Graphics Gallery Non Access

Post by 0ldcat January 27th 2009, 9:28 pm

Please help.

I'm going into the Graphic Design Section where I find some really good work by people. however it then gets praised by Admin and admitted to "Gallery".

Now try as I might, (and you can all call me as dumb as you want), I can not find it.

I asked in the "introduce yourself" (i know the wrong place), and got an answer ... " It's in the graphics section". As much as I appreciated the reply, it was as helpfull as a lit match in a fuel depot.

I have seen some ranks made by Nazar, they are in - graphic design section : : self service-gallery : : Rank Images .... Page 2, second post from bottom, posted by Brandon05 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 at 4:38 pm.

There are only 3 images in this post. I'm assuming a whole set was made and (as stated further on in that topic) admitted to this "Gallery" I can't find Rolling Eyes .

I've PM ' d Nazar 48 hours ago, with no reply.

It's frustrating.

I've made quite a nice forum (if I do say so myself), but we (as owner/founders) all like to continue to improve and tweak our sites for the benefit of our end users and members.

I appeal for your help in guiding me to find this gallery that some exellent work keeps gettting moved/accepted too. A link (probably against the rules) would be nice Or even a PM, Thank you.

Cheers salut
0ldcat
0ldcat
0ldcat
Forumember

Male Posts : 62
Language : English / German

http://www.yamaha-thundercats.org

Back to top Go down

Graphics Gallery Non Access Empty Re: Graphics Gallery Non Access

Post by Caihlem January 27th 2009, 10:42 pm

Gallery
But if the stuff is accepted to the gallery, it's the whole topic that is moved - meaning it's safe to assume those 3 buttons is all there is Wink

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down