The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posting permission

2 posters

Go down

posting permission Empty posting permission

Post by sudhakar April 5th 2007, 11:23 am

hi sir in this forum i see some forum deleted topics. so i need to clear ways to mainten my forum .

in my forum is fully based mobile phone Applications and hardwares soltuions .can i post url link to some mobile phone repair tricks pictures. for users downloading purpose. and applications mostly cracks applications that also can i link url link for users downloading purpose .

can you give me permission to post like that? .my main sharing link url is

quicksharing.com
photobucket.com

thanks in advance
sudhakar

Male Posts : 10
Language : english

http://gsm-raja.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

posting permission Empty Re: posting permission

Post by The Godfather April 5th 2007, 11:55 am

hello,

forums are delated when they don't respect the rules. specially about copyrights and royalties. you can't put download links for a copyrighted contain or applications mostly cracks !!!
editboard will never give permissions to put illegal contain on forums.

We remind you that by signing the charter of Editboard you committed yourselves respecting the law as all the rules which manage our forums. Your failure with the rule can induce the immediate and final deleting of your forum.

::Legally

The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sudhakar April 5th 2007, 5:19 pm

The Godfather wrote:hello,

forums are delated when they don't respect the rules. specially about copyrights and royalties. you can't put download links for a copyrighted contain or applications mostly cracks !!!
editboard will never give permissions to put illegal contain on forums.

We remind you that by signing the charter of Editboard you committed yourselves respecting the law as all the rules which manage our forums. Your failure with the rule can induce the immediate and final deleting of your forum.

::Legally

ok sir thanks for your information that means i only post it url link with the help of sharing links its fully contains jpg files. can i make post in my forum like that
sudhakar

Male Posts : 10
Language : english

http://gsm-raja.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather April 5th 2007, 5:26 pm

hello,
if it's not a download links and the "help" you propose isn't "how to download!!" and jpg files are note copyrighted it's ok!
but you have the all responsability of what you put on your forum
Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down