The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts?

3 posters

Go down

HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts? Empty HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts?

Post by acidol2 February 1st 2009, 4:09 am

Hi,

Yeah um i have a problem i'm trying to import a video from my computer but i dont know how i know how to insert a youtube link but i don't know how to insert a file like picture or videos can anyone help me PLEASE!!!!!! Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
acidol2
acidol2

Male Posts : 16
Language : English

Back to top Go down

HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts? Empty Re: HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts?

Post by Sanket February 1st 2009, 5:08 am

You can't upload a video to forumotion.
However, there is a option to upload the image onto servimg.com through this button.
HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts? 2hhzvur

Also, you can use photobucket.com or tinypic.com to upload images.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts? Empty Re: HoW Can i put in a file or input a file to my posts?

Post by dotDavid August 27th 2009, 8:23 am

You can paste in the source code (if you have html on) into the post.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down