The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two queries

3 posters

Go down

two queries Empty two queries

Post by morningstar107 February 11th 2009, 8:58 am

hi...
firstly i would like to know why my moderators dont have the stars under their names and the word moderator and mins dosent have the admin ones..
i know other uses of this forum do on theirs?.....

second question....
is it possible for some1 outside the forum to get in? the reason i am saying this is due to my shoutbox being turned off and the private messaging being enabled when i disabled it.....

im the only 1 with password and access to the admin panel.....
is there any way i can check to see if anyone else has tried to or managed to access it?

thankyou for your time and help
morningstar107

Female Posts : 13
Language : english

Back to top Go down

two queries Empty Re: two queries

Post by kooolguy128 February 11th 2009, 9:14 am

yha for question two u can check that any one manages or accesses ur administrator panel by goin to

Administraion panel =>general=>in forum category there will be a security topic click on it n scroll down to see aa editings
kooolguy128
kooolguy128
Forumember

Male Posts : 87
Language : English

http://www.gtau.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

two queries Empty Re: two queries

Post by Carryn February 11th 2009, 3:47 pm

morningstar107 wrote:hi...
firstly i would like to know why my moderators dont have the stars under their names and the word moderator and mins dosent have the admin ones..
i know other uses of this forum do on theirs?.....

second question....
is it possible for some1 outside the forum to get in? the reason i am saying this is due to my shoutbox being turned off and the private messaging being enabled when i disabled it.....

im the only 1 with password and access to the admin panel.....
is there any way i can check to see if anyone else has tried to or managed to access it?

thankyou for your time and help
1. You need to give the admin/mods ranks
Ranks tutorial
2. I really don't understand your question.
The only way someone can gain access to your forum is if they are a registered user. As for the admin panel, I suppose someone could use your password to sign in. (change your password to a strong one) In the security section mentioned above, you will only see "actions" made in the admin panel. you won't see when someone logged into it.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down