The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Music instructions really hard to follow!!

4 posters

Go down

Background Music instructions really hard to follow!! Empty Background Music instructions really hard to follow!!

Post by Ashen_Shugur February 16th 2009, 8:03 pm

Ok so i know this is old news, but basically i have no idea how to follow the instructions to install background music on my homepage, so i really need the simplest most easy to follow way of making an itunes song play on the background of my website, please make it as simple as possible, i only need one song on a loop
Ashen_Shugur

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Background Music instructions really hard to follow!! Empty Re: Background Music instructions really hard to follow!!

Post by Zandecker February 16th 2009, 10:08 pm

ok look dude don't do background music, do this add ur own music playlist and so whenever u get on site or whereever u put on site it will start playing u first song, for example look at my site on my portal you will see one-www.sbdclan.darkbb.com
Zandecker
Zandecker
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

http://www.sbdclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Background Music instructions really hard to follow!! Empty Re: Background Music instructions really hard to follow!!

Post by Carryn February 17th 2009, 4:19 am

Ashen_Shugur wrote:Ok so i know this is old news, but basically i have no idea how to follow the instructions to install background music on my homepage, so i really need the simplest most easy to follow way of making an itunes song play on the background of my website, please make it as simple as possible, i only need one song on a loop
I'm sorry, I don't know how to do it with itunes, but I can do it like zandecker suggested with the playlist AND have it hidden so you only have the music without the player. Don't worry...it's easy
Check www.playlist.com and see if they have the song you want. Or wherever you want the playlist from
Make an acct and playlist
Generate the code for the playlist
Go to you admin panel>display>Homepage>generalities> homepage message
Paste the code into the homepage message box.
Now change the code height and width -change the px to 1px for both.
you should have to change it in 2 places.
then hit save.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashen_Shugur February 17th 2009, 4:41 pm

how do i get the code from the website?
Ashen_Shugur

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 17th 2009, 8:00 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/i-want-to-add-any-kind-of-music-mostly-video-game-music-what-should-i-do-t31328.htm
A few posts below i have explained how to get the code from the website.

Hope this helps.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down