The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add Global Moderator

2 posters

Go down

How to add Global Moderator Empty How to add Global Moderator

Post by carpalace February 24th 2009, 11:45 am

Hi all,

Can i know how to add Global Moderator over at the legend?

Secondly, when i log in with my admin account, he register Users doesn't Admin in red colour, how to set?

Thank for your help.
carpalace
carpalace
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How to add Global Moderator Empty Re: How to add Global Moderator

Post by ParadiseKid February 24th 2009, 12:20 pm

To add a Global Moderator to your forum, go to your Administration Panel, and click on the Users & Groups tab. Next, along the left hand side, click on the link "Group Management". Now click on the green button and create a new group. Give it a name, color, etc.

Then click on the "Permissions" tab on the top, then check (tick) every box that says "Moderate". Return to the previous page, by clicking on the other tab. Now save your changes.

Go to your Administration Panel and click on the Users & Groups tab. Next, along the left hand side, click on the link "Users Options". Find the setting "Colorize Usernames" and set it to "Yes". Save your changes.

Now go to the Users & Groups tab, and click on Group Administration. Click on the yellow cog next to the Administrators group, and change the setting from "Hidden" to "Closed", and save.

Now you should have a Global Moderator group, and the Administrators should have a red username.
ParadiseKid
ParadiseKid
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : English

Back to top Go down