The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!!

2 posters

Go down

NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!! Empty NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!!

Post by Vibhor February 25th 2009, 6:54 am

Hey guys!
I really need help!
I've made payment to forumotion(via paypal,it has been paid also) to buy credits so that i can change domain but in admin panel it still shows ZERO CREDITS, and i'm unable to buy domain!MODS/ADMIN plz help! Shocked THANKS Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420
Language : English

Back to top Go down

NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!! Empty Re: NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!!

Post by ParadiseKid February 25th 2009, 6:57 am

You may wish to give it up to 72 hours for processing of your transaction to take place and be confirmed.
ParadiseKid
ParadiseKid
Forumember

Male Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!! Empty Re: NEED URGENT HELP! Spent money for domaim but still 0 Credits!!!

Post by Vibhor February 25th 2009, 7:21 am

ohh!ok thanks!..so it will take time!..but i 've already informed my members that they should log in from new url from tomorrow!..If it wil take 72 hrs, then it will also take time to change the domain name!..so it will be very late anyways..n hey one more thing,in my paypal account my money has already been deducted!is it ok? thanks. Smile
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420

Back to top Go down