The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about an update on the update coming soon....

+3
Darren1
Buttfart
Toddseahawks
7 posters

Go down

How about an update on the update coming soon.... Empty How about an update on the update coming soon....

Post by Toddseahawks March 1st 2009, 10:43 pm

Im sure im going to get hit in the head with a rubber mallet for this but can we get an update on the time frame for the next member functionalities update that was posted a while back. If it is what i think it is.....i will be installing it ASAP when it comes out. Sorry to bring this back up..... Shocked
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
Forumember

Male Posts : 106
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How about an update on the update coming soon.... Empty Re: How about an update on the update coming soon....

Post by Buttfart March 1st 2009, 10:48 pm

If it IS even possible to do make a suggestion you should make a poll with
Yes or no as the options. And I think this should be posted in the suggestions forum Razz
Buttfart
Buttfart
Forumember

http://buttfartvideos.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

How about an update on the update coming soon.... Empty Re: How about an update on the update coming soon....

Post by Toddseahawks March 1st 2009, 10:50 pm

Buttfart wrote:If it IS even possible to do make a suggestion you should make a poll with
Yes or no as the options. And I think this should be posted in the suggestions forum Razz

I belive you may be right. If it does lock get moved....i will re post it with a poll! My bad
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 March 1st 2009, 11:01 pm

Toddseahawks, heres an update.

No New Information.
You would know as much as I know, and as much as the voluntary staff know Wink

This is a general discussion, NOT a suggestion, hence it does not need to be in the "suggestion for your forum" or "suggestion for the support forum" and nor does it need a poll Wink

Also, after a previous Naughty incidence, were not aloud to talk about any upcoming updates TT (judging staff actions that is)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks March 1st 2009, 11:04 pm

darren1 wrote:Toddseahawks, heres an update.

No New Information.

This is a general discussion, NOT a suggestion, hence it does not need to be in the "suggestion for your forum" or "suggestion for the support forum" and nor does it need a poll Wink

Also, after a previous Naughty incidence, were not aloud to talk about any upcoming updates TT (judging staff actions that is)

I will not bring it up again....just wondering on ball park date...no specifics!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 March 1st 2009, 11:11 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
darren1 wrote:Toddseahawks, heres an update.

No New Information.

I will not bring it up again....just wondering on ball park date...no specifics!

The only date in our knowledge is:
Sometime in the future.......
I mean C'mon, its nothing to work with, but at-least scratch What is it?
[That's a rhetorical Question]

I share your pain
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelsaidi March 1st 2009, 11:28 pm

In like november they said soon, a few weeks ago they said shorty, what do u expecT?
Nelsaidi
Forumember

Male Posts : 508

http://forum.erepublik.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Blue Socks March 2nd 2009, 1:39 am

I don't really mind that they're taking their time, Forumotion is brilliant already.
Dr Blue Socks
Dr Blue Socks
Forumember

Language : english

http://enemyinfantry.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno March 2nd 2009, 9:06 am

Hmm... Typlo, can you give us any hints as to when the next update is coming?
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 2nd 2009, 11:08 am

I am sorry to say this yet again but most of you already know what will happen to this topic(it will get locked) since this is what happened to all the other topics about the update.
I am anxious as you are about the new update but you know we don't know when it will be released or what it will contain. Like I said before all we can do is wait for it. Topic locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down