The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back?

3 posters

Go down

Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back? Empty Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back?

Post by Bellrosk March 7th 2009, 1:56 am

I installed a theme and modified it, however now I have realised the ads at the bottom of the page [get your own forum etc] have been hidden.

I really do not want to risk losing my board, however installing a new theme will take so much time to re-instate everything back [image and colour wise].

Is there a way of putting the ads back? Or would I need to purchase template editing?
Bellrosk

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back? Empty Re: Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back?

Post by thunderboyx March 7th 2009, 2:15 am

which forum version are you using?
thunderboyx
thunderboyx
Forumember

Male Posts : 281

http://e-t-b.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back? Empty Re: Theme installed, however the ads have been hidden. How do I bring them back?

Post by MrMario March 7th 2009, 2:17 am

Also a link to your forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellrosk March 7th 2009, 12:43 pm

Bellrosk

Back to top Go down