The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all forums locked

3 posters

Go down

all forums locked Empty all forums locked

Post by chefjimmy March 9th 2009, 3:51 pm

i cannot post in any of my forums.i have went to general,i have ckicked on advanced.i have set permissions for the users and members in all categories,they show when you check that all member and all admins should be able to post,yet when i go to a forum there is no start new post ect...there is no way to post!heres a screen shot after i klik on a forum.
https://2img.net/h/i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/chefjimmy123/ScreenShot010.jpg
heres one of my settings
https://2img.net/h/i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss353/chefjimmy123/ScreenShot011.jpg
please help if you can
chefjimmy
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

all forums locked Empty Re: all forums locked

Post by kjmj14 March 9th 2009, 4:24 pm

Have you tried going over your forum settings and looking for the word "Forum status" and change it to "Unlocked" then save it. This can be found under "Modify" tab of your specify forum selected...

Wink
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795
Language : English

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

all forums locked Empty i looked to be sure

Post by chefjimmy March 9th 2009, 4:35 pm

all show unlocked...but when you klik on the forum it says new post locked...also since i adjusted the setting after reading here how to configure them...under each forum is a descprition that i wrote...but now under all it says "moderator" except the forums i left availiable to only post for moderators
chefjimmy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 9th 2009, 5:09 pm

You try changing the skin to another one(Try posting then, see if it works), then install this current skin again.
See if it does not let you do it again.

Let me know what happens, we will work it out. Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy March 9th 2009, 5:22 pm

while away i had a member{moderator} log in he could post...me as administrator could not respond...i,ll see if users can post
chefjimmy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy March 9th 2009, 5:33 pm

ok so i registerd to my forum as a user.verified my email,and logged in...i cannot post nor post a response...the person who i designated a moderator can post and reply...please note under every forum and under the description of the forum it says "moderator" this must have something to do with it can someone please help?
chefjimmy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy March 9th 2009, 5:49 pm

also i made myself a moderator but still i cannot post only the original moderator i designated can post...why is it saying "moderator" under all my forums?
chefjimmy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 9th 2009, 5:50 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink.. Thats your 2nd reminder for triple posting by me. One more time, you break the rule you will get a warning.

I posted on your forum in the general section without a problem.
Ask other users on your forum to post.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down