The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website

2 posters

Go down

How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website Empty How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website

Post by JoshuaXiong March 11th 2009, 11:52 pm

How? Please explain and don't troll. It is possible? Where's the files?
JoshuaXiong
Forumember

Male Posts : 31
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website Empty Re: How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 12:01 am

We are not allowed to have access to the are forums database.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website Empty Re: How can I upload a Darkbb aka forumotion to my own website

Post by Guest March 12th 2009, 12:15 am

I already said that to him. No need to open a new thread about it. Vote in this thread if you want to have this option.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshuaXiong March 12th 2009, 4:58 am

I don't know. It's either a free advert or a challenge between Invision.
JoshuaXiong
Forumember

Male Posts : 31
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2009, 5:04 am

JoshuaXiong wrote:I don't know. It's either a free advert or a challenge between Invision.

If you're worried about Forumotions ads there are some options so you can have the ad for guests only. There are some other options that support the "Advert" setting as well.

Back to top Go down