The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

+223
oldeclectic
gandakotalaga
Demonlord
Repa
tonyv
allenallenallen333
Piano244
Rab_C
Nelsaidi
Dark Takua
aislingyngaio
asaharasensei
Cyber Dome Prez
dstanley
Coco
fearangel
Dello
vvw
infinitelytrue
Data2link
Fireball9575
Carryn
rr2739
pizza
Normy69ner
pikcolokung
cdma_haryana
bassie999
moogirl1989
Geromix
Emuk
skouliki
Jaded
w1ngs0fate
EMO
ifswm
shivam
rasskul
Papaumau
angel_d
LindaChzang
dina_qa
scristib
blade168
incredible_fear
xbet
paor
shreky
seraphim
andonio
Cb Hr
AdminBesede
mayahuskee
t2008y
Keltic
doggyhse
~*Meg*~
Doctor Inferno
D3uc3T
MummyM
Aafy
JayGood
armenioj
haileybighugs2
jeaniel
SpiritWind
my4madmin
RedDragonV
O RLY
IGDRadioAdmin
Moonlight14
Toddseahawks
busybee
pwm
dragonintel
Sumi
Twizdid
KingOfSports
Reunite
disneysuper
HBX210
immortalgamingforum
Sammy 10
UP-CLUB
room28spartan
BeetleWarrior
Aggie
Houka Ryuu
RoseSIZL
Angelic
Franchise
Punkarella
Merlin333
Schockwave
Miko_Angel
O Goncho
stefanely
13it3.RoCroX
4thGearPinned
middo2
D0WN
brenda
Rok
mell
rapidlynx
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
LinDsaY__
Dezza
brale1
DaSportsGuy34STC
JulieG
nikki_kev
paint
JK2Ree12
bodz
blang1
Princesses & Fairies
isgie
rossrc
firefoxfreak33
ZX
Lady Orihime
smilie fan
Ape
Donut
The Master 12321
GreatMazinga
RTL
Object
fkn0wned
jediwarrior
Soggy
Lizzie
Dreamlimix
neukrotiva
bretboy129
DONK
ClaraZ25
-Smile
Lolita
Hisakata
Solveig
iceangel
Brandon
anotherworld
Moldienut
Mariko21
kitterztoo
David2
kreativeflow
Pamela
HotParadox
Becky
Redsun
chouzouris
Andrea_mne
Fendoor
boardbabe
northstar
MrMario
Eazy
shotta
SeekerOfD
rainbowie
Latte
yasmel
Torgal
endless013
Blofeld
amooretto
lilypad
pat123456
Kumiko
quin
richardkentgates
MPants
ZmYg1
xaphania
Darkwing
stevetry
Nirr'ti Kala
spartacuz
InsanityLoaded
fooart
Pontifex
TR
Ronaldo
sajbicz
spiritcharms
Laurie Ann
sway
gojo
Mae
invertedhat
SLEEPAH
Skip
Raz
[Mr].[Daniel]
Sports Fan
kellysownname
Sanket
zaydyk
Nora17
runawayhorses
tugo
Jake Blues
Brad38
LUDAKLUDI
anthonym05
susie-soapland
nimiel
kjmj14
valfazz
~PSYDEX~
wednesday
eagle8x
xxtop
sugartea
akashic
kylesmummy06
Don_FixYBoys*
magicm00n
Shadow
227 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 13 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Shadow March 17th 2009, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

Please post here all the issues and bugs you may have noticed with the update!
Please also post your forum URL so that we can help you fastly, and if possible screenshot(s) of the issue(s).

Last edited by Typlo on March 19th 2009, 9:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 13 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by wednesday March 18th 2009, 12:00 am

sweet nibblets people...this thread is soooo long.
Wouldnt it be better to just say things are being looked into and after 24hrs, if things havnt resolved come back with your issue?

Seriously is someone really gonna scout though this thread and repair all the SAME problems...i dont see the point?
Im just saying yanno...dont bite.
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 13 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Rok March 18th 2009, 12:03 am

Hmm, there seems to be another issue. The 'Posts' profile is messed up as well. It shows the text and you can't change it back to where it says just 'Posts: 1815'. It is now set as 'Number of posts: 1815'. This is very ugly and should be capable to be changed. I liked it where it just stated 'Posts: 1815'.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 18th 2009, 12:03 am

wednesday wrote:*sighs*

i know what you mean.... im just wondering how many people will repeat the same things before they realise, yes, we get it, the members list dont work amongst other things.. but there's nobody here folks that can fix this at the moment, we are all going to have to wait till tomorrow now...
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289
Language : English

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:07 am

I dont know if this was posted yet but, when I go to my Admin Panel, there is no link at the bottom of the page to got to the old version like there was before blackeye
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Male Posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 18th 2009, 12:09 am

Franchise wrote:I dont know if this was posted yet but, when I go to my Admin Panel, there is no link at the bottom of the page to got to the old version like there was before blackeye

Type your forums URL/Admin

Also make sure that you are log-ed into an admin account
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 18th 2009, 12:09 am

I unno what it is, but im still drawn to read this thread...its like an omnibus of emmerdale.

Last edited by wednesday on March 18th 2009, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:10 am

Im always in my account... this just started today
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic March 18th 2009, 12:11 am

First I'd like to give my thanks to all you great people who did this fine work and give us more enjoyable features on our forums...well done.

As many people here who have already complained about friends list on members profile, I have the same problem but it's not general issue, it's only a problem on my profile for now. I can't access to my friends list and the message I'm getting is "Could not obtain advanced profile friends groups".

If any of you knows how to resolve this issue, I'd appreciate your help.

Regards,
Angelic

[url=http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net]http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net[/url

Last edited by MrMario on March 18th 2009, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to remove color)
Angelic
Angelic
Forumember

Female Posts : 51

http://heaven-hell.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseSIZL March 18th 2009, 12:12 am

Hey, thanks for creating a topic for us!
Anyway, problem with my forum: Categories are not showing. That's all I have noticed so far.

www.sizl.hightoxic.com

Thank You!
RoseSIZL
RoseSIZL

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 18th 2009, 12:13 am

Angelic wrote:First I'd like to give my thanks to all you great people who did this fine work and give us more enjoyable features on our forums...well done.

As many people here who have already complained about friends list on members profile, I have the same problem but it's not general issue, it's only a problem on my profile for now. I can't access to my friends list and the message I'm getting is "Could not obtain advanced profile friends groups".

Regards,
Angelic

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu March 18th 2009, 12:14 am

Well, for my alliance's forum, Reborn, the memberlist is not showing up when you click on it. It either stays on the homepage or takes you back to the homepage if you are clicking memberlist from somewhere else. Sad I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.

http://reborn.forumclan.net/
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Forumember

Female Posts : 65
Language : English, Filipino

http://kreysthahl.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JK2Ree12 March 18th 2009, 12:19 am

Houka Ryuu wrote:Well, for my alliance's forum, Reborn, the memberlist is not showing up when you click on it. It either stays on the homepage or takes you back to the homepage if you are clicking memberlist from somewhere else. Sad I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.

http://reborn.forumclan.net/

I just tried to fix that on my own and i think that i made it worse. I need to stop changing things otherwise forumotion probably wont be able to help me after awhile.
JK2Ree12

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:20 am

Rok wrote:Hmm, there seems to be another issue. The 'Posts' profile is messed up as well. It shows the text and you can't change it back to where it says just 'Posts: 1815'. It is now set as 'Number of posts: 1815'. This is very ugly and should be capable to be changed. I liked it where it just stated 'Posts: 1815'.
mine is doing this too
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:22 am

thank you button is not working for me as well
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 18th 2009, 12:23 am

the thank you button only works in the topics you have created, where other members have posted in your topic too.
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by blang1 March 18th 2009, 12:23 am

blang1 wrote:
blang1 wrote:The Reputation and Points system are not appearing in the profile. I have tried every thing I can figure to do. I have it set right, but it is not appearing. I have disabled the feature on my site because I do not want the members pushing those buttons and it not work. I will activate them again when this is fixed.

link:
www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com
That, and also:
One of my members has been complaining about the DST settings. Here in the Eastern Time Zone, it is 6:08pm with DST in effect. This member has it set to auto-correct DST, and she has set it multiple times to have DST in effect. She says it works for a few hours, then it is back to DST not in effect.

Also, some of the members birthdays are messed up.
blang1
Forumember

Male Posts : 183

http://www.millsberryfriends08.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic March 18th 2009, 12:24 am

MrMario wrote:
Angelic wrote:First I'd like to give my thanks to all you great people who did this fine work and give us more enjoyable features on our forums...well done.

Regards,
Angelic

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font

Ok sorry my mistake...and your answer was? I didn't find it in your reply...
Angelic
Angelic
Forumember

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Aggie March 18th 2009, 12:24 am

smilie fan wrote:Hi. Just wanted to list some things that I see still going on with this update.

1) My member list doesn\'t show; when clicked it brings me to my forum index.

4) I have 4 registered users, though on my forum index just below \"Who\'s Online\" it shows we have 5 registered.

At number 4 i have 34 members and by who is online it said 35 members.
Also i don't see any pointsystem and reputation in the profilefield by the messages.

Hmm i can't change a profilefield. I have an award field and i can't change the images. I can't put images to that list. The [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 13 Ajouter and [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 13 Supprimer isn't showing.

But i be patient! Because i know it is hard working and i like the updates very much.

My forum is: Aquariumwereld.actieforum.com
Aggie
Aggie
Forumember

Female Posts : 185
Language : Dutch

http://www.aquariumwereld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CoRE_-D4M4G3D March 18th 2009, 12:26 am

Okay when i view my forums everything looks right but when i click the catagories that have another catagorie in them they don't show, just the forums show. Before when i had it the way i like it i would click on a section as for example clans( this one u guys can view as guest) there is a catagorie called Socom FTB2 that looks just the way i want it, but when u click it it shows, clan profile, recruiting details, and war pics. sadly there is no header at top that says «‡¤ÇøM[«[ÇøRê]ßäT¤‡» noramlly i saw it the way i wanted and it was fine but today it switched on me. This is my problem i need solved

What it look like previously when there was no problems, Clans catagorie Socom FTB2, clicked socom ftb2 then saw at very top Clans in the center with white text, right below that was catagorie called «‡¤ÇøM[«[ÇøRê]ßäT¤‡» with it left alligned in blue, below that was the forums called, clan profile, recruting details, and war pics.

Please help me fix this ive tried structure and hieracy and it didn't work.

My site is gamersassaut.forumotion.com
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
Forumember

Language : cardett1177

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 18th 2009, 12:26 am

Hmm, there are going to be many questions Typlo ar egoing to have to answer when he returns to this thread Razz.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:27 am

Angelic wrote:
MrMario wrote:

Regards,
Angelic

Ok sorry my mistake...and your answer was? I didn't find it in your reply...
i didnt see it either!! Laughing

its like they overlooked answering you just to whoop you about using bold & colors. Laughing
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BeetleWarrior March 18th 2009, 12:28 am

My Memberlist and top 20 posters not working either.

http://texasaircoolers.com/
BeetleWarrior
BeetleWarrior

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Franchise March 18th 2009, 12:30 am

BeetleWarrior wrote:My Memberlist and top 20 posters not working either.

yeah... when I click on top 20 overall posters, it sende me back to my homepage
Franchise
Franchise
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by middo2 March 18th 2009, 12:31 am

Nice find Beetle Wink

True, the "Today's top 20 posters" and "Overall top 20 posters"

Do not work either.
middo2
middo2
Forumember

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 18th 2009, 12:31 am

I would imagine mr mario is probably just the mod left to look after the forum in this time zone, this is just his role on the forum, i would imagine the nuts and bolts guys are all French and well and truly tucked up in bed now LOL
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 18th 2009, 12:38 am

Frabchise the rule still apply when the updates are here and when you are having problems. I cant help with the problem that Anglic posted. That is up to the techs.

Franchise you will be given a warning for insulting the staff.

This Post does not need a reply.

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by room28spartan March 18th 2009, 12:40 am

The points system won't show on my posts on my forum
room28spartan
room28spartan
Forumember

Male Posts : 235
Language : Gibberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 18th 2009, 12:42 am

room28spartan wrote:The points system won't show on my posts on my forum

That's one of the major problems everyone is having. When is Typlo with that Points System tutorial when you need him with it?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by middo2 March 18th 2009, 12:45 am

Rok wrote:

That's one of the major problems everyone is having. When is Typlo with that Points System tutorial when you need him with it?

We don't really need a tutorial ATM, what we do need is the bugs getting fixed...then the tutorials...that seems more logical Razz
middo2
middo2
Forumember

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by room28spartan March 18th 2009, 12:46 am

Rok wrote:

I really need it! I am using it because there is no Cash Mod
room28spartan
room28spartan
Forumember

Male Posts : 235
Language : Gibberish

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next