The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

+223
oldeclectic
gandakotalaga
Demonlord
Repa
tonyv
allenallenallen333
Piano244
Rab_C
Nelsaidi
Dark Takua
aislingyngaio
asaharasensei
Cyber Dome Prez
dstanley
Coco
fearangel
Dello
vvw
infinitelytrue
Data2link
Fireball9575
Carryn
rr2739
pizza
Normy69ner
pikcolokung
cdma_haryana
bassie999
moogirl1989
Geromix
Emuk
skouliki
Jaded
w1ngs0fate
EMO
ifswm
shivam
rasskul
Papaumau
angel_d
LindaChzang
dina_qa
scristib
blade168
incredible_fear
xbet
paor
shreky
seraphim
andonio
Cb Hr
AdminBesede
mayahuskee
t2008y
Keltic
doggyhse
~*Meg*~
Doctor Inferno
D3uc3T
MummyM
Aafy
JayGood
armenioj
haileybighugs2
jeaniel
SpiritWind
my4madmin
RedDragonV
O RLY
IGDRadioAdmin
Moonlight14
Toddseahawks
busybee
pwm
dragonintel
Sumi
Twizdid
KingOfSports
Reunite
disneysuper
HBX210
immortalgamingforum
Sammy 10
UP-CLUB
room28spartan
BeetleWarrior
Aggie
Houka Ryuu
RoseSIZL
Angelic
Franchise
Punkarella
Merlin333
Schockwave
Miko_Angel
O Goncho
stefanely
13it3.RoCroX
4thGearPinned
middo2
D0WN
brenda
Rok
mell
rapidlynx
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
LinDsaY__
Dezza
brale1
DaSportsGuy34STC
JulieG
nikki_kev
paint
JK2Ree12
bodz
blang1
Princesses & Fairies
isgie
rossrc
firefoxfreak33
ZX
Lady Orihime
smilie fan
Ape
Donut
The Master 12321
GreatMazinga
RTL
Object
fkn0wned
jediwarrior
Soggy
Lizzie
Dreamlimix
neukrotiva
bretboy129
DONK
ClaraZ25
-Smile
Lolita
Hisakata
Solveig
iceangel
Brandon
anotherworld
Moldienut
Mariko21
kitterztoo
David2
kreativeflow
Pamela
HotParadox
Becky
Redsun
chouzouris
Andrea_mne
Fendoor
boardbabe
northstar
MrMario
Eazy
shotta
SeekerOfD
rainbowie
Latte
yasmel
Torgal
endless013
Blofeld
amooretto
lilypad
pat123456
Kumiko
quin
richardkentgates
MPants
ZmYg1
xaphania
Darkwing
stevetry
Nirr'ti Kala
spartacuz
InsanityLoaded
fooart
Pontifex
TR
Ronaldo
sajbicz
spiritcharms
Laurie Ann
sway
gojo
Mae
invertedhat
SLEEPAH
Skip
Raz
[Mr].[Daniel]
Sports Fan
kellysownname
Sanket
zaydyk
Nora17
runawayhorses
tugo
Jake Blues
Brad38
LUDAKLUDI
anthonym05
susie-soapland
nimiel
kjmj14
valfazz
~PSYDEX~
wednesday
eagle8x
xxtop
sugartea
akashic
kylesmummy06
Don_FixYBoys*
magicm00n
Shadow
227 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Shadow Tue 17 Mar 2009, 11:14

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

Please post here all the issues and bugs you may have noticed with the update!
Please also post your forum URL so that we can help you fastly, and if possible screenshot(s) of the issue(s).

Last edited by Typlo on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 08:39; edited 6 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by spiritcharms Thu 19 Mar 2009, 08:43

morning everybody... Two problems so far this morning. Birthdays are still showing one day out, and this multiquote button still wont show once clicked (although it does work) its just the button once selected that isnt showing.
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289
Language : English

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Phillie Thu 19 Mar 2009, 08:49

spiritcharms wrote:morning everybody... Two problems so far this morning. Birthdays are still showing one day out, and this multiquote button still wont show once clicked (although it does work) its just the button once selected that isnt showing.

Yeah im having that birthday problem to...forgot to mention that earlier. Also the points and reputation still not showing up on profile or statistics. address= http://philliesforums.forumotion.com
Phillie
Phillie

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by oldeclectic Thu 19 Mar 2009, 08:54

Thanks Typlo,

look forward to the video embedding issue being sorted I had a wonderfol Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds imitation seance to add to my site as a Spoof

Jim
oldeclectic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:01

oldeclectic wrote:Thanks Typlo,

look forward to the video embedding issue being sorted I had a wonderfol Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds imitation seance to add to my site as a Spoof

Jim

Actually all your videos are appearing for me.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariko21 Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:04

Are the Points working properly?

Because I am the admin, therefore I get the maximum points for being a member since 2007(points/day for membership).

I am second in the posting Top, and I mainly write in the topics and forums with the highest points.

I have 596 points and people who have registered after me (like a few months ago) and have like 10 posts already have more than 300 points...
Mariko21
Mariko21
Forumember

Female Posts : 94
Language : romanian

http://www.zooz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftermath Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:07

Avatar Gallery isn't working either. I click on another category from the list and it doesn't take me there, it reloads the page putting me back where I was.
Aftermath
Aftermath
Forumember

Male Posts : 58

http://teenworldwide.roflforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:10

Mariko21 wrote:Are the Points working properly?

Because I am the admin, therefore I get the maximum points for being a member since 2007(points/day for membership).

I am second in the posting Top, and I mainly write in the topics and forums with the highest points.

I have 596 points and people who have registered after me (like a few months ago) and have like 10 posts already have more than 300 points...

You all start with 0 points, the only option that can change that is "Gain per day since registration", post count isn't an option.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:15

Typlo can you please fix this:

1.Reputation not showing in profiles.
2.Registration date not showing.
3.Gender image is beside the number of posts.
4.Can't add/accept friends.

Thanks. Smile
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:21

There is a memberlist and profile problem. I can't delete some personalized profile which I made before this update.

The memberlist is also showing hobbies instead of location.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariko21 Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:24

Typlo wrote:
Mariko21 wrote:Are the Points working properly?

You all start with 0 points, the only option that can change that is "Gain per day since registration", post count isn't an option.

I was reffering to gaining points by posting in forums which have for example 3 points for a posted message and 5 points for a topic started.
Mariko21
Mariko21
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:39

spiritcharms wrote:morning everybody... Two problems so far this morning. Birthdays are still showing one day out, and this multiquote button still wont show once clicked (although it does work) its just the button once selected that isnt showing.

Yes, I'm having these exact same problems still as well.

Aftermath wrote:Avatar Gallery isn't working either. I click on
another category from the list and it doesn't take me there, it reloads
the page putting me back where I was.

This is happening on my forum too, just as Aftermath describes.
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emuk Thu 19 Mar 2009, 09:55

The top 20 poster doesn't show their post count for the day, just the overall posts they have made, anyone else getting this problem?
Emuk

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyM Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:10

Sorry to post again, but heard from some-one else that they had the same problem and theres is now sorted.

Been getting alot of new members recently and this make the site look at mess

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP PLEASE

its the portal and home page

All was fine this morning with my site but this afternoon, about the

Latest Topics
Who is Online
Shoutbox
Stats
Search

This has appeared < class="" height="25"> ?
The coloured boxes have gone and < class="" height="25"> has replaced it.

site is www.parents-are-us.com

Thank you

How do I get it back to normal please?

< class="" height="25">
If you need any help for any reason please do not hesitate to contact Admin at parentsareus4a@googlemail.com and someone will email you back ASAP.

< class="" height="25">

< class="" height="25">
Welcome

to

We hope that you enjoy our site.
It's free to register
Every-one is friendly

We'd love to have you here

< class="" height="25">
Chat Night and Quiz
MummyM
MummyM
Forumember

Female Posts : 54

http://www.parents-are-us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphim Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:13

hmmm, yeah top 20 posters for the day doesnt show, but it shoes members with tope posts for the day, just not the number of posts they posted. @.@

anyway, signatures are showing now, i'm greatfull, but the rep buttons are still no where on site.

I have a question though, just where on earth is it located on a invision version board?
seraphim
seraphim
Forumember

Female Posts : 159
Language : Who knows?

http://chappy.rabbit-forum.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cb Hr Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:15

ape man wrote:Hi Typlo here is the problems im getting still

1 No signature's in the main forum

2 Can not edit the flags in my admin page

3 Mods and i can not see the Warning bar in the profiles and can only change it in each members profile in the admin page **cant edit ** and not showing up on all the members main page.

4 Sad I have just seen that i only made my account today how is that
when i have had it over a year lolthis is what i have in all the
members profiles lol Thumb down Arrow ***(Registration date: 2009-03-18****
FIXED

5 This is a pic of my "Multi Quote" when i press it you can not Unselect it again and it comes up with the words not the right button that i have made this has not been working on my site from the time it was setup
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Untitl18

I really hope this can be fixed

Thanx in advance
Ape

Link here

Edits post found new bug in my site Sad
I have all of this problems except 1.
Cb Hr
Cb Hr
Forumember

Male Posts : 170
Language : Croatian/English

http://www.clubpenguin-hr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Schockwave Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:22

I have the same thing, cannot add friends, I posted this in a new topic yesterday and avatar gallery is not working either, just see one lot and when I click on from the drop down and click go nothing happens the same ones show up, that were showing when I click on gallery.

I put in the location, the same as I have here in my profile, and the warning bar showed up again, but with my other two members, I so far have, there is no warning bar showing, so there is something strange going on here.

Last edited by Schockwave on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add another paragraph)
Schockwave
Schockwave
Forumember

Language : English, German, French

http://schockwave.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:48

Well i had a couple of screen shots to put up with the new problems that have just started happening. but i see they are happening on here too.
The post are being cut off at the sides, and in the user bit (under the avatars, they have become small and barely readable and messed up.. like i said though, its happening on here too, so im sure people are aware of it.
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariko21 Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:51

Apparently this issue is everywhere, including the support forum...
Mariko21
Mariko21
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Schockwave Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:53

Well, just had another look at my website, same here and as you can see it is happening here on forumotion, they are, I suspect aware, and will, I suspect get that sorted soon. Things certainly look messed up this morning!

Edit:

Just as I posted this, it looks like it got sorted! Smile Wink
Schockwave
Schockwave
Forumember

Language : English, German, French

http://schockwave.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariko21 Thu 19 Mar 2009, 10:56

You people are fast Very Happy Good job ;-)
Mariko21
Mariko21
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyM Thu 19 Mar 2009, 11:49

Schockwave wrote:Well, just had another look at my website, same here and as you can see it is happening here on forumotion, they are, I suspect aware, and will, I suspect get that sorted soon. Things certainly look messed up this morning!

Edit:

Just as I posted this, it looks like it got sorted! Smile Wink

Thats great !

still waiting for mine to be sorted since Tuesday!
MummyM
MummyM
Forumember

Female Posts : 54

http://www.parents-are-us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO Thu 19 Mar 2009, 12:30

Thanks Typlo, I believe, you/some one have tried to fix my problem.

Now, it showing on forum like bellow

Registration date: 2008-03-10

But, there are no Thanks button, and vote / "+/-" button also doesn't showing Sad

I am not blaming. Nor even asking for early help. I know, after a hard and long upgrade, it is simple to having all of these problems.

I saw, some people has lots of problems, but i don't have those. Just "Thanks" and vote button wont show in forum.

Thanks for your help, and waiting for your free time to look at my forum and fix it, when you can Smile

Thanks again.

http://extreme-link-exchang.heavenforum.org/ (Under Construction)
EMO
EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,

Back to top Go down

Post by tooyoung Thu 19 Mar 2009, 12:37

hey people can you use multi quote here? if yes send me pm please
tooyoung
Forumember

Language : greek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape Thu 19 Mar 2009, 12:47

Profile bug

Hi can you take a look at this big problem i have
i cant edit the warning bars on the members profiles and can only do it in the admin page Sad here is a screen shot of the problem
Top one if the members and the bottom one is my one as you will see the warning bar is there for my own profile
and also we cant see the comment box in the members profile but its there in my one aswell

please help
Screen shot
Spoiler:
also cant get the multi quote button to change color it stays as [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Untitl20 should be like this when clicked on Sad [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Button15
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19147
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:09

Wanted to ask, is anybody having trouble with their forums loading slower since the update. Ive noticed my forum taking a long time to load up, sometimes as long as 60 seconds. This as only started happening since the update's. sometimes the buttons wont load properly either.
http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/forum.htm

Last edited by spiritcharms on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:13; edited 2 times in total
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:11

Typlo, please can you fix the advanced profile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:28

thanks for "help". this is a help forum? i wouldn't say that... if you ask me, this update is no worth for all these problems.
Coco
Coco

Female Posts : 18
Language : Hrvatski

Back to top Go down

Post by LUDAKLUDI Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:29

ape man wrote:Profile bug

Hi can you take a look at this big problem i have
i cant edit the warning bars on the members profiles and can only do it in the admin page Sad here is a screen shot of the problem
Top one if the members and the bottom one is my one as you will see the warning bar is there for my own profile
and also we cant see the comment box in the members profile but its there in my one aswell

please help
Screen shot
Spoiler:
also cant get the multi quote button to change color it stays as [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Untitl20 should be like this when clicked on Sad [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 25 Button15

i say this 1000 times Smile
i have same problems ...
LUDAKLUDI
LUDAKLUDI
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : English,Serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu 19 Mar 2009, 13:36

Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25