The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group? Empty Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group?

Post by Question2 March 17th 2009, 2:07 pm

Alright heres what im trying to do.

Im trying to create an alliance forum for a game, and there are multiple guilds in this alliance. I want the forums to be private and restricted to members only, so guild leaders/officers will be required to approve applicants before they get member status on the forums.

I tried to create a group for that, except that you only seem able to assign ONE moderator for the group, which would kill that idea.

I take it its not possible to set multiple moderators for a group? So the only thing i can do is create multiple groups, one for each guild, and set access rights appropriately?
Question2

Language : Desu

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group? Empty Re: Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group?

Post by MrMario March 17th 2009, 4:50 pm

You can put more than one member in a group

Click on the group>>Add members name>>they will be added>>Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group? Empty Re: Is there a way to set multiple moderators for a group?

Post by Question2 March 17th 2009, 11:28 pm

Yes but i mean multiple moderators for that group.
Question2

Language : Desu

Back to top Go down

Post by :)tayne:) March 17th 2009, 11:42 pm

Sorry but you can only put one group moderator but you can suggest to have more than one group moderator in the suggestion forum.
:)tayne:)
:)tayne:)
Forumember

Male Posts : 794
Language : English

http://www.gamesarcade.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down