The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP

3 posters

Go down

Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP Empty Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP

Post by immortalgamingforum March 17th 2009, 9:09 pm

Hi all I am having problums with 2 sites. I cannot add the members list for the life of me!

ok for the first one wich is www.immortal-gaming.com

I go to: admin panel- display-teamplates-general- memberlist_body. I paste this code:

<tr>
<th class="thCornerL" nowrap="nowrap" height="25">#</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_PM}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_USERNAME}</th>
<!-- BEGIN switch_th_group -->
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_GROUPS}</th>
<!-- END switch_th_group -->
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_FROM}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_JOINED}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_VISITED}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_POSTS}</th>
<th class="thCornerR" nowrap="nowrap">{L_WEBSITE}</th>
</tr>
<!-- BEGIN memberrow -->
<tr>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen"> {memberrow.ROW_NUMBER} </span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"> {memberrow.PM_IMG} </td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen"><a class="gen" href="{memberrow.U_VIEWPROFILE}">{memberrow.USERNAME}</a></span></td>
<!-- BEGIN switch_td_group -->
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen">{memberrow.GROUPS}</span></td>
<!-- END switch_td_group -->
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.FROM}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gensmall">{memberrow.JOINED}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gensmall">{memberrow.LASTVISIT}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.POSTS}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"> {memberrow.WWW_IMG} </td>
</tr>
<!-- END memberrow -->
<tr>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_AVATAR}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_INTERESTS}</th>
</tr>
<!-- BEGIN memberrow -->
<tr>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen"> {memberrow.ROW_NUMBER} </span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><div class="avatar mini"><a href="{memberrow.U_VIEWPROFILE}">{memberrow.AVATAR_IMG}</a></div></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen"><a class="gen" href="{memberrow.U_VIEWPROFILE}">{memberrow.USERNAME}</a></span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><span class="gen">{memberrow.GROUPS}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.INTERESTS}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gensmall">{memberrow.JOINED}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gensmall">{memberrow.LASTVISIT}</span></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.POSTS}</span></td>
</tr>
<!-- END memberrow -->

Well it dosn't work at all. The members list stays in a URL loup going back to the forum index. I tried reposting it sevril times thinking I didn't copy it right but I did.
So theres one problum.

The other is at www.ewz-clan.com

when I go to: display I cannot find the CSS teamplate modifacation tab. So there for I cannot try to update the members list. yeah im in quite the pickel.

thanks in advance

immortal
immortalgamingforum
immortalgamingforum

Male Posts : 23
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP Empty Re: Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP

Post by ZX March 17th 2009, 10:36 pm

immortalgamingforum wrote:Hi all I am having problums with 2 sites. I cannot add the members list for the life of me!

ok for the first one wich is www.immortal-gaming.com

I go to: admin panel- display-teamplates-general- memberlist_body. I paste this code:

<tr>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_FROM}</th>
</tr>
<!-- BEGIN memberrow -->
<tr>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.FROM}</span></td>
</tr>
<!-- END memberrow -->
<tr>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_AVATAR}</th>
<th class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_INTERESTS}</th>
</tr>
<!-- BEGIN memberrow -->
<tr>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center"><div class="avatar mini"><a href="{memberrow.U_VIEWPROFILE}">{memberrow.AVATAR_IMG}</a></div></td>
<td class="{memberrow.ROW_CLASS}" align="center" valign="middle"><span class="gen">{memberrow.INTERESTS}</span></td>
</tr>
<!-- END memberrow -->

Well it dosn't work at all. The members list stays in a URL loup going back to the forum index. I tried reposting it sevril times thinking I didn't copy it right but I did.
So theres one problum.

The other is at www.ewz-clan.com

when I go to: display I cannot find the CSS teamplate modifacation tab. So there for I cannot try to update the members list. yeah im in quite the pickel.

thanks in advance

immortal

Go to admin panel - users and groups - special permissions and set the memberlist for guests to be able to see it.
ZX
ZX
Forumember

Male Posts : 210
Language : English, Japanese, Italian

http://pokemondarklegion.freeclanforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP Empty Re: Problums with memberslist please respond ASAP

Post by MrMario March 17th 2009, 11:53 pm

We already have an only topic Here Most of the errors are from the updates. We are locking the topics so that we can have all the problems in one place.

=>Locked

==>Trash
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down