The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ONLY TOPIC)"Paying for credit problem" Problem not solved!

+15
magicm00n
alicia
Zivhayr
Faithful
deadmaster
zetaman_pdx
Nelsaidi
DeathSoul
4nwapeople
LisburnCityPaddlers
Lady Hawk
:)tayne:)
So_Uncool
MrMario
Darren1
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In progress Where is typlo? i just bought some credits

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

i just bought 3000 credits i haven't still got them on my forum yet, Confused

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: (ONLY TOPIC)"Paying for credit problem" Problem not solved!

Post by alicia Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:06 am

I have just bought credits to remove the advertising from my forum and they are not showing up either.

Seems there might be a problem, my PayPal account has been debited.

I will check back in 72 hours.
alicia
alicia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am

I am also waiting for a reply with the same problem scratch fufufu
alicia
alicia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydan09 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm also having credits issues!
jaydan09

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm glad I'm not alone, I want to take those damn ads off my site...lol
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by alicia Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 pm

You have my money, please can I have my credits, or at least a reply telling me when I will get them?

Thank you
alicia
alicia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

In progress Purchase of credits

Post by tetratec Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I purchased more credits on March 23/2009...but they are not showing as of yet..how long does it take to show???

Tetratec
tetratec
Forumember

Male Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by :)tayne:) Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:00 pm

It can take up to 42 hours to receive credits, also this topic is in the wrong section.
Forumember

Male Posts : 794
Language : English

http://www.gamesarcade.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

I think this new update is running into bugs, I purchased 1500 credits but not 1 entered my account. Please check out this thread....

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/paying-for-credit-problem-problem-not-solved-t39594.htm
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

no luck here either and I bought 1500 credits. Time to start addressing the issue FM, I don't like paying for products I don't receive.

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/paying-for-credit-problem-problem-not-solved-t39594.htm
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by deadmaster Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm having the same problem, Luckily I have no ads (YET) but I want to edit my Forum Sad
So i bought the 500 credits, Also do we have to Message TYPLO EVERY TIME we buy credits, thats VERY painful and a long wait.
deadmaster

http://therandomforum.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Faithful you will get your credits in due time. Typlo will return tomorrow and I have made a post in the staff room for this attention.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Merge with the only topic
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm

MrMario wrote:Faithful you will get your credits in due time. Typlo will return tomorrow and I have made a post in the staff room for this attention.

Thanks mario, I hope you can understand why we are concerned....
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:43 pm

I have Merge all the topics that are asking the same question.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Efren Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 pm

be patient guys.

we're on the same boat here. i bought 2000credits for my second forum and NO CREDITS yet. When I bought the same amount of credits for my First forum - It went smoothly. So I thought it would be the same the second time around... BUT I'M WRONG. then again PATIENCE is the KEY.

Typlo is not going anywhere. so relax guys.
Efren
Efren
Forumember

Male Posts : 61

http://www.pinoycyberadikz.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Bought Credits to Remove Ads and it's not showing up

Post by zetaman_pdx Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey guys and gals,
I just bought credits for my forum, www.therlsh.net. I accidently bought them twice because I thought I made a mistake the first time. Anyway, the transactions were processed through my pay pal account but they are not showing on the forum. It has been 72 hours I believe. Please help. Sad
zetaman_pdx

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

It's obvious that something is bugged, I just wish FM would make an official announcement regarding the issue instead of just taking our money and telling us to sit on our hands.
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 pm

zetaman_pdx have you PM Typlo?
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by zetaman_pdx Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 pm

No I have not... Is Typlo their member name?
zetaman_pdx

Back to top Go down

Post by magicm00n Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Typlo is the Admin here. He normally deals with credit issues.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Efren wrote: then again PATIENCE is the KEY.

You talk about "PATIENCE" like it was free, guess what bud, in this case it's not. I work hard for every dime I have and when I pay for something I expect to receive it. I know there is nothing suspicious going on as I have already bought credits but I don't need someone coming on here telling the people to "relax" after they did not get their credits that were paid for as well as given no explanation on what the problem is or when we can expect to see our credits...

Although I do like FM, the costumer service needs to be improved greatly, just do a quick search on google and you will see I'm not alone. Remember it's on our hard work , you guys get your money.

On a good note, the last update was great......
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 pm

I will merge this topic with the one we have.

Topic merge
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Efren Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 am

Faithful wrote:

You talk about "PATIENCE" like it was free, guess what bud, in this case it's not. I work hard for every dime I have and when I pay for something I expect to receive it. I know there is nothing suspicious going on as I have already bought credits but I don't need someone coming on here telling the people to "relax" after they did not get their credits that were paid for as well as given no explanation on what the problem is or when we can expect to see our credits...

Although I do like FM, the costumer service needs to be improved greatly, just do a quick search on google and you will see I'm not alone. Remember it's on our hard work , you guys get your money.

well i'm sorry if i get your attention. what i mean is - - instead of barking mad here in the
support forum.. we can always choose to be civilized. mrMario's been informing us that the
only person who can deal with our problem is Typlo - who's unfortunately not around yet.
so far Forumotion has been good to us. it's FREE for crying out loud. we just make our own choice
to make our own forum better. so we took the RISK of paying for additional feature for our SITES.

well pardon me if you feel like i'm having a go at you, but I'm not. as i've said earlier we're on the same boat.
i myself is waiting for the CREDITS. (and for your info this is like the 7000th credits i bought since I run forums with them.) i know it's our money on the line here. but yet again it's our own FREE WILL who chooses to go that direction.

and for TYPLO. hope you fixed this as soon as you can, cause as you can see
people are getting impatient and might give forumotion a bad reputation -
Efren
Efren
Forumember

Male Posts : 61

http://www.pinoycyberadikz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 am

Efren wrote:
Faithful wrote:

well i'm sorry if i get your attention. what i mean is - - instead of barking mad here in the
support forum.. we can always choose to be civilized. mrMario's been informing us that the
only person who can deal with our problem is Typlo - who's unfortunately not around yet.
so far Forumotion has been good to us. it's FREE for crying out loud. we just make our own choice
to make our own forum better. so we took the RISK of paying for additional feature for our SITES.

well pardon me if you feel like i'm having a go at you, but I'm not. as i've said earlier we're on the same boat.
i myself is waiting for the CREDITS. (and for your info this is like the 7000th credits i bought since I run forums with them.) i know it's our money on the line here. but yet again it's our own FREE WILL who chooses to go that direction.

You think you are doing FM any favors by using words like "RISK" and "bad reputation"?..lol
If the members have to risk paying for additional features, well thats just bad business. Nobody is crying foul play but you think we are not gonna have words when we don't receive products that we pay for especially when the economy is the way it is. I personally don't care if you are in the same boat, it's obvious we look at money differently. Why does everyone use the excuse that is is "free"? It's not free for us that want to run a professional looking forum for our members and in turn FM gets their cut , which I have no problem with, that is of course they provide proper service.

"only person who can deal with our problem is Typlo - who's unfortunately not around yet."

Although I know this to be true, but when it comes to cash. Not a great answer. And hell, all it would take is one post from TYPLO stating that they have a problem and we can expect to see our credits by the weekend, for us to calm down.

We need more "mrMario's' on these forums, we need a whole slew of these guys.

Thanks for calling me out by the way bud, but in the end you seem like a fanboy sheep.
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 am

Faithful wrote:
Efren wrote:
Faithful wrote:

You think you are doing FM any favors by using words like "RISK" and "bad reputation"?..lol
If the members have to risk paying for additional features, well thats just bad business. Nobody is crying foul play but you think we are not gonna have words when we don't receive products that we pay for especially when the economy is the way it is. I personally don't care if you are in the same boat, it's obvious we look at money differently. Why does everyone use the excuse that is is "free"? It's not free for us that want to run a professional looking forum for our members and in turn FM gets their cut , which I have no problem with, that is of course they provide proper service.

"only person who can deal with our problem is Typlo - who's unfortunately not around yet."

Although I know this to be true, but when it comes to cash. Not a great answer. And hell, all it would take is one post from TYPLO stating that they have a problem and we can expect to see our credits by the weekend, for us to calm down.

Thanks for calling me out by the way bud, but in the end you seem like a fanboy sheep.

You credits should be effective since this morning, please check them out.

For people still having issues with their credits, please provide me with a screenshot of the paypal e-mail you received.

Last edited by Typlo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 am

Typlo wrote:
Faithful wrote:
Efren wrote:
Faithful wrote:

You credits should be effective since this morning, please check them out.

For people still having issues with their credits, please provide me with a screenshot of the paypal e-mail you received.

Hell, I even got some extra credits. Right on TYPLO, thanks man. Now is the problem fixed or should members hold off from buying anything atm?
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 am

The credits issues is now solved, you can now buy as you wish your credits.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithful Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am

Typlo wrote:The credits issues is now solved, you can now buy as you wish your credits.

Thanks man.

BTW, 2 thumbs up on mrmario. He handled the situation as best as possible.
Faithful
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next