The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom domain still not working and storage not showing.

2 posters

Go down

Custom domain still not working and storage not showing. Empty Custom domain still not working and storage not showing.

Post by mwhite212 March 27th 2009, 6:24 am

I purchased a custom domain with my points on Monday. I received an email THAT day on the 23rd, saying it would be available in a few hours. I also purchased extra storage space the same day and have not received it yet either. Both items show having been purchased and my points have already been deducted. The custom domain is showing up under forum address on the control panel as it has been from 4 days now. But when I enter the URL in my browser, I get a page load error.

And guys, I'm really not trying to cause trouble, but business 101 states that you should under promise and over deliver. If I'm told to expect something to happen at X time by the people running it, then that is what I expect. I was told to allow up to 72 hours. Well, it is now 84 hours at the time that I write this, so I really need this to happen now. And also let's not forget that when money is laid upon the table, expectations change. It's not free anymore, I am now a paying customer and I expect to be treated accordingly.

My forum address is g3con.forumotion.com and my custom domain is www.g3con.org

Thanks for your attention.
mwhite212

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Custom domain still not working and storage not showing. Empty C'mon guys! My custom domain is STILL not working...again.

Post by mwhite212 March 27th 2009, 11:10 pm

Typlo, I tried to PM you about this but the forum said you can't receive PMs. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's about 10 hours later and the custom domain is still not working. I got another email confirmation saying it would be up in a few hours, but that's about it. I hope you can sort this out as quickly as possible, or should I just request a refund? If it can't be done for technical reasons, just let me know, please. And would SOMEONE that moderates this board respond to this post so I can know it's being handled.
mwhite212

Back to top Go down

Custom domain still not working and storage not showing. Empty Re: Custom domain still not working and storage not showing.

Post by Sanket March 28th 2009, 3:59 pm

Typlo is on leave currently, he will be back next week.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down