The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum title site name color and font

3 posters

Go down

Forum title site name color and font Empty Forum title site name color and font

Post by geddy March 28th 2009, 11:09 pm

how to change forum title site name color and font?If possible.
geddy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Forum title site name color and font Empty Re: Forum title site name color and font

Post by CoRE_-D4M4G3D March 28th 2009, 11:17 pm

Oh go to display color, then click each of the boxes and then in the box where it shows a preview of your site there will be a red line somewhere that means the color of the box you selected changes that item in the red line area
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
Forumember

Language : cardett1177

Back to top Go down

Forum title site name color and font Empty Re: Forum title site name color and font

Post by Carryn March 29th 2009, 1:48 am

geddy wrote:how to change forum title site name color and font?If possible.
Go to Display>colors> colors and text size box> forum title color >change the color with the selector box.

The option for "main font face" will change the title, but it will also change the font in other places.
To only change the title font go to
General>forum configuration> site name
you can use the font code in that field
Code:
<font face=name of the font>Forum title</font>
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoRE_-D4M4G3D March 29th 2009, 4:01 am

lol there you go get specific
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
Forumember

Language : cardett1177

Back to top Go down

Post by geddy March 29th 2009, 2:16 pm

Carryn wrote:
Go to Display>colors> colors and text size box> forum title color >change the color with the selector box.

The option for "main font face" will change the title, but it will also change the font in other places.
Code:

Thanks m8!.But 1 problem.I do not see (forum title color) in the colors and text size box.Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.Where might that be.
geddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 4:57 pm

In phpBB3, it's a lot easier changing the site title and the header background through CSS. Try this:

Code:
.headerbar {height: 100px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px 0px; background: #0000FF;}

#site-title, #site-title h1 {line-height: 36px; font-size: 48px; color:#FFFF00;}
That should wake you up to the possibilities!

Back to top Go down

Post by geddy March 29th 2009, 5:32 pm

werefree wrote:In phpBB3, it's a lot easier changing the site title and the header background through CSS. Try this:

Code:
.headerbar {height: 100px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px 0px; background: #0000FF;}

#site-title, #site-title h1 {line-height: 36px; font-size: 48px; color:#FFFF00;}

Thank you for replying.But being a noob at this,this may as well be chinese to me.....lol. What is CSS and where do I put this code exactley?
geddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn March 29th 2009, 5:33 pm

geddy wrote:
Carryn wrote:

Code:

Thanks m8!.But 1 problem.I do not see (forum title color) in the colors and text size box.Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.Where might that be.
Colors tab > colors and text box>under mod.font color
Forum title site name color and font Screen19

werefree wrote:In phpBB3, it's a lot easier changing the site title and the header background through CSS. Try this:

Code:

ooohh...thanks for the tip Wink
Carryn
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geddy March 29th 2009, 6:28 pm

Again there is no Forum title color nor color of colums header. Here is a pic:

Forum title site name color and font 11164712
geddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carryn March 29th 2009, 6:44 pm

hm...guess you are using a diff. version. (info would have been useful in the first post Wink )
I know version 3 you can change it. It doesn't appear version 2 has it.
I don't know anything about the template editing
Hopefully someone familiar with version 2 can help Smile
Carryn
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geddy March 29th 2009, 6:50 pm

sorry you are correct im using version 2.If I change it to 3 it does show up.but I dont like the look of the forum.Its totaly different.guess Ill just have to live with the plain white forum title.Thanks everyone for your help.

Just a thought could I change it to 3 make the edit then back to 2?And changes will stay?......Ah screw it........lol!
geddy

Back to top Go down